This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
DragonBall Evolution - ULES01227
(07-28-2010, 03:55 AM)sess Wrote: Exactly the same settings I was using. Yet I'm still not getting any results.

Check your PMs.

you have disabled PMs

but I answer here, I do not think that has to do with the image, I think your problem may be with the GPU, have you tried updating the drivers?

Is recomended Full support for Opengl 2.0 or highter .
[Image: 1388267.png]
Turns out the issue WAS with the GPU: it seems to be hit and miss when it comes to playing certain games, although why it can't handle emulating this is beyond me. It's an integrated GPU, and from what I've read, upgrading the drivers doesn't seem to do that much for it. Doesn't appear to be OpenGL compatible either.

Thanks for the help, nonetheless.
In recent reviews, this game is somewhat faster 22-30fps in the gameplay
And the cutscenes that you are in battle, many of them are going to 60fps .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1388267.png]
on older build
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-JPEEL4Ueg
using r 3350
still goes ingame
no problems so far
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 127.36 KB / Downloads: 92)