This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVCHD homebrew
i have been looking around the net, found some homebrew, downloaded them, and there were two folders : AVCHD and CERTIFICATE, so i looked up how i can make them to run on ps3, so i learned i have to burn them on dvd (or image) here , and tried on rpcs3 to look for ´´boot game´´, but it didnt find anything... so is the ´´boot game´´ feature there useless, or it does work only on normal games...
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Afaik RPCS3 can't actually emulate disk reading right now, so .. yeah.
Cause you know, it's not just "loading a file" like for .dol, there's actually all the timing and stuff that must be implemented to load something as if the PS3 was reading a physical disk.
[Image: BowserCartSmallAni.gif]
My Rig:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Stock
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 1GB GDDR5
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-870A-USB3 AM3+ Revision
RAM: Geil 4GB Dual Channel @ 1600Mhz
(01-20-2013, 11:03 PM)Runo Wrote: Afaik RPCS3 can't actually emulate disk reading right now, so .. yeah.
Cause you know, it's not just "loading a file" like for .dol, there's actually all the timing and stuff that must be implemented to load something as if the PS3 was reading a physical disk.

i guess youre right
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]