This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, I'm a newcomer and I'm looking for a chance to see the source :)
Hello,how do I do to use this improvement?
He is already included in the new revs.
Thanks in advance.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
To gid15: Last time I wasn't able to work on it as much as it is needed to. But well, I haven't abandoned that idea yet.
To hyperspeedgx: As far as I know you can use it if you correctly add it to the local copy of the source code and then successfully compile it by yourself.
As I see it's not included in the new revs. I'm not quite sure why.
(01-21-2011, 04:27 PM)Aredo Wrote: To gid15: Last time I wasn't able to work on it as much as it is needed to. But well, I haven't abandoned that idea yet.
To hyperspeedgx: As far as I know you can use it if you correctly add it to the local copy of the source code and then successfully compile it by yourself.
As I see it's not included in the new revs. I'm not quite sure why.

I believe gid was away for some time and didn't had enough time to check this properly.
Anyway, this is definitely something to be taken into consideration as soon as possible. Your implementation seems to do the job quite nicely, plus it should be easy to use it for adding extra filters (a couple of users have been asking for this too). Wink
psp 
Why is not included, it breaks compatibility?Huh
But if it breaks a few things, could put an option to turn on and off, eh.
There are people saying, much improved in FFCC and other.Cool
Please include this in the new revsAngel, but only if it is possible an option to turn on and off,right.Wink

If possible someone could post a rev already compiled with this patch.Blush
That would be the first advantage, play on jpcsp, than play on psp.
JPCSP low fps(for while), but with better graphics.
PSP full speed, but without filters.
Thanks in advance.
It should not break compatibility in most cases. The reason is it is still in raw state. But if you wish to test it before official release, here it is: rev. 1979 with resolution 1440x816, 16xAF/16xAA.
http://cid-3971e7d45d4f5366.office.live....P/dist.rar
There is a new thing to investigate, namely using OpenCl for b-spline (or any other) image filtering. Reference link for working CUDA example http://www.dannyruijters.nl/cubicinterpolation/.
And the changes made to modules are below.

Attached Files
.rar   CodeChanges_b1.rar (Size: 54.07 KB / Downloads: 110)
(02-06-2011, 02:11 PM)Aredo Wrote: It should not break compatibility in most cases. The reason is it is still in raw state. But if you wish to test it before official release, here it is: rev. 1979 with resolution 1440x816, 16xAF/16xAA.
There is a new thing to investigate, namely using OpenCl for b-spline (or any other) image filtering. Reference link for working CUDA example http://www.dannyruijters.nl/cubicinterpolation/.
Thank you very much.Smile
I'll try it now.Smile
(02-06-2011, 02:11 PM)Aredo Wrote: It should not break compatibility in most cases. The reason is it is still in raw state. But if you wish to test it before official release, here it is: rev. 1979 with resolution 1440x816, 16xAF/16xAA.

well, out of curiosity i tried that version but, doesn´t work, well dont worry aredo, your work is really impresive, really someday if possible i wanna test this new functions (well, with your code i already tested af, and aa 8x(the max supported with my vcard), and those 2 work very well with 3rd birthday(i didnt tried more games), but upscaling not work).take your time buddy Wink
OpenCL won't help much for the splines, the latency is too high usually. It's more suited to run long computing rather than short computing in real time. I've used it to process the textures in Dolphin and it can't compete with good SSE code running in the CPU...
To darkcloudl: did you try to run it using "start-windows-x86 (2).bat"? It works for me in that way.
To Orphis: if you say so then using OpenCL may probably be not worth the efforts. Though the CUDA examples were running really faster on GPU than on CPU with SSE.
(02-11-2011, 05:31 PM)Aredo Wrote: To darkcloudl: did you try to run it using "start-windows-x86 (2).bat"? It works for me in that way.
To Orphis: if you say so then using OpenCL may probably be not worth the efforts. Though the CUDA examples were running really faster on GPU than on CPU with SSE.
Hello Aredo,i've a problem like darkcloud with the dist.rar that you had uploaded,i've run bat2 but it doesn't work well because the game image is more large that the size of the window of jpcsp. can be a problem of nvidia compatibilty?I'm not at home now but if you want tomorrow i can post an image... Anyway thanks for your great work!

My spec:
Amd phenom II X3 705e 2,6ghz
Ge force 9600 Gt
4Gb ddr2 ram
Windows 7 64bit