This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SmashGPSP 0.2b
psp 
Hello, I am a brand new member of the forum and to be blatantly honest, I am only here for one issue that I really would love to have help to solve. Years ago, I used to develop characters for a game called SmashGP. The game was a pretty decently popular Smash Bros homebrew where it had few items, a survival mode and the ability to create your own characters and stages. I made about 40 of them and it was a very satisfactory experience. Sadly, my homebrew PSP had gotten stolen and I haven't been able to work on it for years. I know nowadays people care more about Super Smash Flash 2 and Super Smash Bros. Crusade, but this game was one of the greatest experiences in my life and I would very much like to relive that. This emulator seems to be my best bet as I was able to load it, but the only two problems are the character select screen goes nuts when on there and characters have a laggy performance when playing. Please, any help would be much appreciated and thank you for any advice you can give. Great work on this and I hope I get a response soon.
posting a log on the info setting as-well as a profiler.txt can usually help find problems.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This homebrew game was tested on 4098f5d. On OpenGL, the Title Screen, Main Menu, and Select Game Mode is not visible (black screen, audio can be heard). The Character Select flickers very often. There aren't any problems with using the External Software Renderer to play this game.

Download Link: https://firedrop.com/defe479122068b59

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r4098f5d(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 72.88 KB / Downloads: 102)