This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dissidia new jpcsp user
psp 
Huh Hello guys,
Don't hate me I know there has been alot of posts about this subject but I just dont understand what I need to do to make this game work. I have set my settings like the ones in the dissidia thread but i dont understand what r1672+ is and how I get it or set it up.
My game is currently playing on the beginning 8fps. I have used emulators in the past for ps1 and ps2 games but this is far harder to understand.

Please help. Sorry for being annoying Big Grin Heart
Yea i Really know what you mean, i use that Emulator quite a long time now, but my true Home is the Good Old PCSX2 Emulator.
Ok i know how to play a few Game´s with the JPCSP Emulator also it would be Good to have some Information about your Hardware.
Be Warned you need to have a Strong Machine for this Game!
But you can do the following

1. Download and Install SonicStage you need that for Good Sound/Music
2. Download the Latest r (Revision) of that Emulator here and here Hyakk´s Great Launcher too.
3. Try your Settings again as seen in This Post

Checking Shader and Vertex Cash and messing a little bit with those other Shader Stuff could be good for this Game (it was good for the second one^^).
My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"Don´t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here

I have looked for the version people are stating to use on the dissidia thread but it isn't on the recommend r1672+ and that list only covers r2000 onwards. I have got all the settings are right to match what they said for the game but I just don't know which other revision will work :-(
Thanks for your help so far much appreciated :-)
Yea, you see thats the Cause i never used the Recommended version, i allways use the Latest Revision, and like i said if you don´t have a good Machine (ie. my Rig) its really hard to play dissidia, its slow like hell, i had 4gb Ram and a dual Core AMD Phenom 2 and it was a real pain in the ass to play it fully, test some of those Settings i mentioned and if you are lucky you could play it, its a long way to go...
My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"Don´t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here