This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPSP can't stast - not enough VM
Hey guys, I've been browsing the forum for quite awhile but I didn't find any pproblems similar to mine. Kindly take a look at my screen shot below:

[Image: jpsperror.png]

I'm not sure what went wrong, just last night it was working fine. I was playing Super Robot Taisen Z 2.
After this error occured, I tried downloading the earlier java (Version 6 Update 38) but no avail

Below is my computer specs, if needed
[spoiler]
[Image: computerspecse.png]
[/spoiler]

Thanks promptly guys, any help will be appreciated.

EDIT: By the way, the RAM last night only took 2.1 gigs out 3 gigs, that's including google chrome and some more background services. It wasn't even that laggy
Have you tried Java 7? Performance is better than Java 6.

However, i guess this issue have something with the VM arguments on the batch file, which is called JPCSP, not JPSP like yours title. Ensure to use a proper JPCSP build; latest one can be found here:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
[Image: montcer.png]
(01-02-2013, 03:45 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Have you tried Java 7? Performance is better than Java 6.

However, i guess this issue have something with the VM arguments on the batch file, which is called JPCSP, not JPSP like yours title. Ensure to use a proper JPCSP build; latest one can be found here:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

After updating the JPCSP (sorry about that typo), now it works but with a very minor graphic glitches. I can live with that. Many thanks!