This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound/voice problems and glitchy graphics
psp 
Im new to this sorry.
But Im having problems with hearing the voices of character and intro through jpcsp when playing games, also the image glitches sometimes
Ive read the sticky and that didnt help because I dont have a Atrac folder.
Also ive already downloaded sonic stage without knowing what to do with it.
Once SS is downloaded, you should install it.

Which sticky do you read? You should read "JPCSP for dummies" in order to introduce yourself with JPCSP because there's not an universal config for all games; you need to learn what the options does so you can be able to know which do you need to turn on/off according to the game.
[Image: montcer.png]
(01-02-2013, 03:50 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Once SS is downloaded, you should install it.

Which sticky do you read? You should read "JPCSP for dummies" in order to introduce yourself with JPCSP because there's not an universal config for all games; you need to learn what the options does so you can be able to know which do you need to turn on/off according to the game.
Sorry for the long time to reply
Ive installed SS
what do I need to do with it once ive got it up?

Ive done everything and read every link on the "dummies" sticky
but the choppieness and skipping of the voices have only improved my 2%