This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Decrypt PGD filename
I have done a chinese transation and posted log in
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid151169

(12-28-2012, 07:45 PM)wtfhax Wrote: It was the Chinese fan community who did the modifications to the files, and while I know Japanese I don't know any Chinese, so I am afraid I can't elaborate on what modifications were done. All I know is that simply copying the files which would get installed on a PSP's memstick to JPCSP won't work.

If it is not ok to distribute the savegame, please let me know and I will remove the link, leaving a notice that people will have to find it themselves.

(12-29-2012, 08:09 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(12-29-2012, 05:15 PM)sum2012 Wrote: My freind tell me a complex instruction and a long story.
Again hope not transate wrong.
OK, I understand what is happening. I will work on a fix.

Thank you to your friend for the long explanation and to you for the translation Smile
Could you try again with r2955?

The original PGD files stored on ms0:\PSP\SAVEDATA\NPJH50654DATA should now be decrypted correctly. No manual copy of PGD files necessary.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Thanks again
My freind tested it work in rev 2956 .It auto decrypt into different folder.

It is better to marge this thread into
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=114281
(12-30-2012, 06:54 AM)gid15 Wrote: The original PGD files stored on ms0:\PSP\SAVEDATA\NPJH50654DATA should now be decrypted correctly. No manual copy of PGD files necessary.

Attached Files
.txt   2956log.txt (Size: 35.6 KB / Downloads: 84)
Threads merged,good idea
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(12-30-2012, 11:59 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Thanks again
My freind tested it work in rev 2956 .It auto decrypt into different folder.

It is better to marge this thread into
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=114281
(12-30-2012, 06:54 AM)gid15 Wrote: The original PGD files stored on ms0:\PSP\SAVEDATA\NPJH50654DATA should now be decrypted correctly. No manual copy of PGD files necessary.

Something I wish to add as a warning to those who use the JPCSP launcher application... Do NOT erase the TMP folder after running.
The auto-decryption uses this folder for the decrypted data.