This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Decrypt PGD filename
Using the latest build of JPCSP(v0.6 2903:2927) AKB1/149 恋愛総選挙 runs perfectly.
Since the game comes with an install disc and a play disc, it is needed to move the installation files to SAVEDATA. These files needs to be modified before the game will run. Currently these can be downloaded from here: http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/TPqMBQIbBQAXotlQd3b

When the files are in the SAVEDATA directory the game will run from the UMD of the play disc.

Following the instructions here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5293
All sound plays as well

Played around 3-4h found no issues(see the video)
Framerate is pretty low, but that doesn't matter in these kind of games.

I report from my chinese friend.
(Hope not transate wrong)

In normal case,JPCSP decrypted file (filenameTongueGDfile.raw.decrypted) will be created into different folder.
But some game need decrypt in SAVEDATA folder.More than one file decrypt will overwrite PGDfile.raw.decrypted.
Hope decrypted filename remain same original filename.Thanks
(12-28-2012, 05:36 PM)sum2012 Wrote: I report from my chinese friend.
(Hope not transate wrong)

In normal case,JPCSP decrypted file (filenameTongueGDfile.raw.decrypted) will be created into different folder.
But some game need decrypt in SAVEDATA folder.More than one file decrypt will overwrite PGDfile.raw.decrypted.
Hope decrypted filename remain same original filename.Thanks
Where can I find a log file for such a case?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I am asking freind to give me the log.
(12-28-2012, 05:41 PM)gid15 Wrote: Where can I find a log file for such a case?

(12-28-2012, 05:19 PM)wtfhax Wrote: Using the latest build of JPCSP(v0.6 2903:2927) AKB1/149 恋愛総選挙 runs perfectly.
Since the game comes with an install disc and a play disc, it is needed to move the installation files to SAVEDATA. These files needs to be modified before the game will run. Currently these can be downloaded from here: http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/TPqMBQIbBQAXotlQd3b

When the files are in the SAVEDATA directory the game will run from the UMD of the play disc.

Following the instructions here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5293
All sound plays as well

Played around 3-4h found no issues.

I'm not sure if it is OK to distribute the savegame as it is not a simple savegame but the game data itself. I think it would be best if someone could post logs of the install process and then the attempt to run the game from the play disc. What modifications are needed before running the game other than moving the installation files from (don't know) to SAVEDATA?
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(12-28-2012, 06:03 PM)sum2012 Wrote: I am asking freind to give me the log.
(12-28-2012, 05:41 PM)gid15 Wrote: Where can I find a log file for such a case?
Thanks Smile
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
It was the Chinese fan community who did the modifications to the files, and while I know Japanese I don't know any Chinese, so I am afraid I can't elaborate on what modifications were done. All I know is that simply copying the files which would get installed on a PSP's memstick to JPCSP won't work.

If it is not ok to distribute the savegame, please let me know and I will remove the link, leaving a notice that people will have to find it themselves.
My freind tell me a complex instruction and a long story.
Again hope not transate wrong.

Situation:
1:
On game AKB 1/149 Renai Sousenkyou which has 2 disc.
The game request install disc 2 first , then play in disc 1.
JPCSP does not support installation.It directly prompted the end of the installation, in fact, nothing to install. Can not install then no chance to play.The situation do not solve in real psp.
Many people can not be installed in real psp, even the installation is done,it is not sure 100% can play.

2:
Since we can not install, then think of a way to extract from the already installed games of real psp 's installation data, and see if we can use on the computer inside.Next, try this installation package in JPCSP.

3:
After many people test, JPCSP can not successfully to read the psp 's installation package. Then had to think of a way to get the installation package can be used by JPCSP.

4:
Installed file is placed in ms0:\PSP\SAVEDATA\NPJH50654DATA inside, a total of six files are
ALLD2.APK (1,592,554 KB)
FSD2.APK (32,491 KB)
PACK.IDX (3,722 KB)
PARAM.SFO
PIC1.PNG
ICON0.PNG
The in disc 2 can find a file of the same name, six files can be extracted using UMDGen.exe.

5:
Use UMDGen.exe from disc 2 extracted six files into the JPCSP to ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA\NPJH50654DATA inside, run JPCSP.
edit:JPCSP rev is 2951 windows-amd64

6:
After run the JPCSP, it will quietly to do PGD file decryption, without prompting, screen remain blank.
Tmp\NPJH50654\PGD\File-303174162 find the crack out PGDfile.raw.decrypted (3,664 KB). JPCSP decrypt a PGD file immediately under a PGD file decryption After about a half an hour to decrypt to complete. PGDfile.raw.decrypted larger, into 1,568,035 KB and installation data read failure prompted (1.png)
Turn off the JPCSP , get log1.

7:
Can guess from the size of PGDfile.raw.decrypted is decrypted by ALLD2.APK, then rename the PGDfile.raw.decrypted ALLD2.APK, Cut to ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA\ NPJH50654DATA, Replace the original ALLD2.APK

8:
Re-run JPCSP, it will automatically abort, turn off the simulator, get log2. In tmp\NPJH50654\PGD\File-303174162 inside appeared 39,991 KB PGDfile.raw.decrypted, to rename this to PGDfile.raw.decrypted FSD2.APK. Cut to to ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA\NPJH50654DATA. Replace the original FSD2.APK

9:
Run JPCSP again, this finally be able to enter the game normally. Turn off the JPCSP get log3. In tmp\NPJH50654\PGD\File-303174162 inside appeared a 3,664 KB PGDfile.raw.decrypted, rename this PGDfile.raw.decrypted for PACK.IDX. Cut to ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA\NPJH50654DATA. Replace the original PACK.IDX
On such JPCSP can install package.

10:
Last again run JPCSP, the game can be normal operation, turn off the JPCSP to get log4

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   akb 149log.zip (Size: 19.25 KB / Downloads: 124)
(12-29-2012, 05:15 PM)sum2012 Wrote: My freind tell me a complex instruction and a long story.
Again hope not transate wrong.
OK, I understand what is happening. I will work on a fix.

Thank you to your friend for the long explanation and to you for the translation Smile
Thanks Smile
(12-29-2012, 08:09 PM)gid15 Wrote: OK, I understand what is happening. I will work on a fix.

Thank you to your friend for the long explanation and to you for the translation Smile