This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempting to run games with insall disc and play disc
psp 
Past games which I have used Jpcsp to play with have only had one .iso file, but today I downloaded AKB 1/149 恋愛総選挙 and apparently it has two discs. One installation disc, and one disc which is used for playing.

When running the installation disc everything works perfect, audio, video, control etc.. But when clicking install Jpscp changes from "run" to "pause". After waiting for around 10 minuts(maybe I am too impatient?) I spam clicked play and it suddenly said the game had been installed and I could insert the game disc. Upon insertion of game discs, it says I need to install the data... I have tried a few times now, and the result is the same every time. Spam run and it says the game has been installed.

So my question is, if it is possible to run games with an install disc using Jpcsp, how do you get it installed?
I know the game is not officially supported, but I have had luck with other previous games that weren't and this one seems to work great though I have only been in the menu.

Thanks for your work on Jpcsp I really appreciate it Smile
Piracy is not allowed here.End
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]