This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saves are getting dated one month ahead?
This is a minor issue but thought i'd bring it up Smile, I noticed that some save games in jpcsp are getting set 1 month ahead instead of the current date (looks like the games that use the popup system. )

games that use the internal save system like final fantasy iv show the correct date..

It could just be my PC, dunno if anyone had this issue or not, I've already made sure my PC clock / date is correct.

not a big deal as it doesn't hurt anything just something I noticed when I was messing around :p.
this could be why valkyria chronicles 2 shows the "save creation date doesn't match psp system, data link/password unlocked content will be deactivated" error.
(12-22-2012, 06:11 AM)hyakki Wrote: This is a minor issue but thought i'd bring it up Smile, I noticed that some save games in jpcsp are getting set 1 month ahead instead of the current date (looks like the games that use the popup system. )
Thank you for reporting! Now fixed in r2941.
This was just a display error in the savedata list (it is showing the modification timestamp of the PARAM.SFO file), there was no impact on the game itself.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Thanks for fixing, saves are now showing proper date timestamps
I have another save issue in
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid148927