This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy texture problem
Nooo, Sorrrry! XD . I didn't finish the sentence correctly. I know all of this. I was using the Jpcsp Launcher, but the old one. I wanted to say: "Does the Jpcsp Launcher change only 32bit and not 64bit MONITOR RESOLUTION IN CONFIGURATION, cause it reads (for example 1920x1080) 1920x108032bit and there is no 64bit". Please answer on this question and please answer my second question from above (I'll put it again here).

*** "2.Pleeeease can anyone tell me how to configure Jpcsp Launcher by my PC specification, which is:

1.Sapphire Radeon HD6850 1GB GDDR5 DX11;
2.AMD PhenomII X4 B55 3.2GHz;
3.Kingston HyperX 4GB 1333MHz;
4.Gigabyte GA870AUD3 CrossfireX;
5.Windows 7 Ultimate x64;
6. 23' LG Flatron ips235 (full resolution of 1920x1080 through HDMI);" ***
the bit setting next to the resolution setting corresponds to the Color Depth of you want to use for the system
Windows (and most current monitors) only support
"Ture Color (32Bit)",
"High Color (16bit)"
and also the obsolete 8bit color pallets

For Jpcsp and the best colors possible you will want to use 32bit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Color#...824-bit.29
Ok, thanks. I was so stupid not to realise that XD . Can you please answer the question that I have twice asked, and no body said nothing Sad , like it's invisible (the one above, I'll put it again here below)?

*** "Pleeeease can anyone tell me how to configure Jpcsp Launcher by my PC specification, which is:

1.Sapphire Radeon HD6850 1GB GDDR5 DX11;
2.AMD PhenomII X4 B55 3.2GHz;
3.Kingston HyperX 4GB 1333MHz;
4.Gigabyte GA870AUD3 CrossfireX;
5.Windows 7 Ultimate x64;
6. 23' LG Flatron ips235 (full resolution of 1920x1080 through HDMI);" ***
Anyone?!
The best way is toggle on/off the options until you found the right one for your machine.

Lowering the MaximumCompilerMethod increase games speed sometimes; try it. The launcher is rich on Java VM arguments; if you leave the mouse pointer on the option a short description will appear; use google to learn more.

But at the end of the day, the best resource to get nice FPS is the CPU speed; like yours is QuadCore try with different video options on JPCSP so you found one free of glitches.
[Image: montcer.png]
Thanks Big Grin
if you want no blurry and foggy bug, no slowdown rendered cutscenes, just use this settings :
1.Window size is 1x
2.No Filters
3.Anti-Aliasing off
4.Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory

it's just that simple Wink
β€œIn the end.. What I've done! Best of the best vengeance is bettering myself. So I'm breaking my limits! This is it...” β€” Claudius Zephyros
Need help with playing tekken 6 on Jpcsp
Few i could play it well little less graphic but was viewable
but now it is showing dark shades during game.Maybe i think there is bug issue or not can some body give me hint or the setting issues
Thank you