This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and thank you!
Hello everyone!

Started to use this wonderful emulator till very very recently. I have followed the development for some time now and I'm glad I took the leap trying this out. It paid off big time and I can finally add one more emulator to my permanent use list.

Have been using emulators since 1999 with Nesticle being the very first I used (haven't used it for years though)
Usually plays Dolphin (Wii/GC/WiiWare) and is a regular member there.

I haven't played my PSP games for quite some time and heck I emulate my other systems so why not the PSP too hehe.
I only have three PSP games to begin with so it's not much, but as you have noticed with my posts they work quite alright.

I just wanted to say hello and a big thank you for your efforts and work that have been made to create this emulator.

Hopefully I'll see you around.
Hello !
I also post on dolphin forums too Smile
Jpcsp and dolphin are certanly two my favorite emulators.
Jpcsp is certanly very advanced emulator, almost as much as dolphin, and it is only one which can emulate almost all psp games fine.
I am also glad I found itSmile
But unlike dolphin there is not much developers, we can pretty much thank gid15 for all latest development.