This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Freeze Before Home Screen
I'm hoping someone can help me out with this problem. I'm running JPCSP on my 2011 MacBook Air and every time I load a game it shows the opening credits for the game and then freezes right before it's supposed to get to the home screen. Here's some info on my Mac and I've attached a log from when I tried to run Bleach Heat The Soul 7.

Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5

.zip   Archive.zip (Size: 3.96 KB / Downloads: 95)
seem sceMpeg (xuggle) have probrem
Code:
18:58:04 ERROR  runtime - Main - Catched Throwable in RuntimeThread:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.xuggle.xuggler.IContainer
    at jpcsp.media.MediaEngine.init(MediaEngine.java:334)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceMpeg.hleMpegGetAtracAu(sceMpeg.java:657)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceMpeg.sceMpegGetAtracAu(sceMpeg.java:1825)
    at _S1_2_8AB99F8.s(_S1_2_8AB99F8.java:4)
    at _S1_2_8842918.s(_S1_2_8842918.java:112)
    at _S1_2_8841054.s(_S1_2_8841054.java:1456)
    at _S1_2_880493C.s(_S1_2_880493C.java:424)
    at _S1_2_880493C.exec(_S1_2_880493C.java)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:150)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jump(RuntimeContext.java:182)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.execWithReturnAddress(RuntimeContext.java:660)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:694)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThre
What exactly does that mean and how would I fix the problem? I'm completely new to this.
wait dev(gid15) further analysis to solve.
You can disable Media Engine until it fixed
(12-02-2012, 06:03 PM)PLBoogaloo Wrote: What exactly does that mean and how would I fix the problem? I'm completely new to this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Code:
18:57:08  INFO      emu - GUI - 18:57:08.581 [GUI] WARN  com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Failure: library load of library: xuggle; version: 5: absolute path: /Users/Adel/Downloads/Jpcsp 2.app/Contents/Resources/Java/lib/macosx/libxuggle.dylib; error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /Users/Adel/Downloads/Jpcsp 2.app/Contents/Resources/Java/lib/macosx/libxuggle.dylib:  no suitable image found.  Did find:  /Users/Adel/Downloads/Jpcsp 2.app/Contents/Resources/Java/lib/macosx/libxuggle.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture
You probably mixed 32-bit and 64-bit.
I think the download on http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ for Mac OSX is only for 32-bit. So, you will also need the 32-bit Java Runtime Environment.

Maybe can someone having also a Mac further help?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
First try what Gid15 said and make sure everything is running 32bit.
--

Since I don't own a mac, I can't really say for sure but If you are running "Lion" they disabled PPC executable support in this new OS,

I'm not 100% sure but if the mac build of xuggle was compiled as an PPC executable then it's possible that the xuggle build wont work until someone makes a native module that lion can understand.
(I looked under the xuggle build files and saw this 'macppc')

So the best option for now might be to disable the media engine in jpcsp.

(of course you could always install bootcamp and install the Windows OS and dual boot for jpcsp)