This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - ULUS10107
(03-12-2012, 08:25 PM)hyakki Wrote: Nice fix! movies are working in hardware mode now

The movie's sound in cutscenes still "skipping", is this happening to you? But at least we all can see the videos, with no more problems of "gray" screen. =)

And one more thing (=P) the game still freezes after the same point, as you said in my last question?

Thanks dude, have a nice day.

btw there's my pc specs:

Athlon II x4 645
4Gb ram
Geforce 9800GT
WIN 7 64

o/

EDIT:

Yay dude, i read the first post, and still crashes on the same part. How bad for me be lazy =P
retest in r2611
All I can say is i'm impressed Smile, no longer crashed for me after the battle, I was able to get to the world map, and another save point , so far the game appears to be working , there are still a few glitches in the movies (they have a corrupt movie effect, where they kinda skip around) , also I don't hear any BGM audio now , but voices and other SFX work..

I plan on doing a re-test from the start of the game to the 3rd save point, to see how stable it is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2611(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 89.55 KB / Downloads: 91)
Moved to playable

Updated first post, The game seems pretty stable to me, I kept it running nonstop for about 2 + hours from new game until i got to the vampire boss (also attached log&profile from that play-through)

I found that disabling vertex cache helps the movies the fps wont skip around as much (though the audio will still skip if the movie plays to long, this is common on a lot of games though)

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2614(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 146.43 KB / Downloads: 97)
I'm using r2747 and running on my system.
The game just shut down JPCSP right after I see Square Enix Logo Sad
CPU: i7 QM-3162 2.1GHz
GPU: ATI HD7670M
RAM: 8GB

(well... a laptop)
r2793
I was re-testing various games and noticed that the BGM wasn't working in this game and doesn't appear to be mono.

(testing on the main menu under sounds)
Besides for the BGM not playing I noticed files show up under 'atrac' folder when playing some of the bgm (you can see them appear in the video I attached), but they are the wrong sounds? (they don't play in the emulator though)

video to show problem (attached log is from this video too)
Code:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuho30_vp-audio_videogames

attached a DEBUG hle.sceAtrac3plus log

(btw I don't think this is related to any recent change since BGM has been broken for awhile Smile )

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2793(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 80.46 KB / Downloads: 78)
BGM is now working in r2821

Thanks for fixing Smile
Found an odd bug when resizing bigger then the 2x resize (3x) or full screen some effects disappear (like the rain)

2x

3x

(I also added a general gameplay video to the first post to show how nicely its working Smile)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv2vld_...videogames
Other minor bugs.
The only other bugs I found is after you beat a battle, there is one sound effect that 'sticks' it only does it once so its hard to tell why (not really a big deal), you can hear this in the video @ 8:41,
The in-game videos have a slight hickup in the audio (you can hear this in the video @ 4:02, it's not as bad as some other games though Smile)
oh and the game menu only shows a black screen unless you set Only GE graphics, or software rendering.
can you give me the the best video setting when playing this games cause i got crashed right after "meeting with odin" Big GrinBig Grin
r2902
video test, still has some audio hickups / static, videos play smooth though

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2902(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 62.38 KB / Downloads: 84)
r2920
Movies are playing much better no more audio hickups, seems to sync correctly

Nice work gid15 Smile