This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is posible jpcsp in ps2?
nes 
hi, i´m very impressed with the jpcsp progress, and would be awesome if this emu could be played in ps2, ps2 was a amazing thin console and practice, well i think that ps2 is die for the Latest Ads and many companies said: no more games for ps2...but play jpcsp in ps2 can be a solution for to play new games in ps2

is a good option to use the old but good ps2 console: ) HeartBig Grin
it's impossible.
It's insane, because (if it possible) it will run slow as hell. :p
well i suppouse that: if the psp emu is in c++ runs good ...
there are a pcsx2 emu running on psp... and psp is a low graphics console compared with a real ps2.....psp is like a sega dreamcast in graphics ~ 128mb or something, i think that it can be posible if some dev wants Wink

jpcsp has a low speed because the java system was not created to does works with 3d graphics...but c++ works at full hardware and is a system more faster
the ps2 is slightly more powerful than the psp. Only slightly, even with amazing optimizations it is impossible. 3 day Ban, do more research about emulation and stop making stupid threads like this
(05-05-2010, 06:52 PM)saintseiya Wrote: hi, i´m very impressed with the jpcsp progress, and would be awesome if this emu could be played in ps2, ps2 was a amazing thin console and practice, well i think that ps2 is die for the Latest Ads and many companies said: no more games for ps2...but play jpcsp in ps2 can be a solution for to play new games in ps2

is a good option to use the old but good ps2 console: ) HeartBig Grin

1) Java is not available for PS2 or at least I think so.
2) Java is too much slow, so JPCSP is not a solution for anything less powerful than a powerful PC.
3) Supposing we can have a c++ PSP emulator running on PS2, we still need a very good dynarec. Sure PS2 and PSP may have a lot of similarity in hardware, but you need a full access to PS2 hardware and it is not even sure it can be enough.
the problem is that there is no human that wants to do it
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Quote:psp is like a sega dream cast in graphics ~ 128mb or something
stop repeating this line, both ps2 and psp have only 32 mb of ram, not 128.

edit: lol, wait, the other two are just spambots that copy other people's post contents while spamming to both look less obvious and to promote their links with illegal counterfeit item sales.