This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd [ULJM05681]
I can't help you there since your laptop is just too slow for this game. The graphics freezes when it is unable to keep up with the rest of the game. This freeze happens all the time when I try to play the rhythm game on my slow laptop, but never happens on my desktop PC.
The perfomance of this game improved almost fullspeed both in menu & game for my laptop with VAO and saving GE screen to textures enabled. . . But yeah, it's still freezing Sad
(01-21-2011, 04:14 AM)Itaru Wrote: I can't help you there since your laptop is just too slow for this game. The graphics freezes when it is unable to keep up with the rest of the game. This freeze happens all the time when I try to play the rhythm game on my slow laptop, but never happens on my desktop PC.

corei5,4gb ram and 512 gpu too slow?
Intel, Corei5 2.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT420M, Win7
(05-06-2011, 04:40 AM)ankc92 Wrote:
(01-21-2011, 04:14 AM)Itaru Wrote: I can't help you there since your laptop is just too slow for this game. The graphics freezes when it is unable to keep up with the rest of the game. This freeze happens all the time when I try to play the rhythm game on my slow laptop, but never happens on my desktop PC.

cirei5,4gb ram and 512 gpu too slow?

i can play this game already, and this's at fullspeed. . . Really playable. . . But, i get the emulator not from the one that orphis site provided it. But at the some chinese site. . . You can get it somewhere in thread of this playable games section Smile
(05-06-2011, 09:57 AM)djellyboy Wrote:

i can play this game already, and this's at fullspeed. . . Really playable. . . But, i get the emulator not from the one that orphis site provided it. But at the some chinese site. . . You can get it somewhere in thread of this playable games section Smile

Can i get the emulator link, please... Or maybe you would tell me what is the thread about for find it...
(05-08-2011, 07:23 PM)divX Wrote:
(05-06-2011, 09:57 AM)djellyboy Wrote:

Can i get the emulator link, please... Or maybe you would tell me what is the thread about for find it...

jpcsp 2110 windows x86 for Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2
download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jgy1e6awfl2aoly

setting
Open the ATI Catalyst Center or Nvidia Control Panel
Forcing vsync to off

Use vertex cache,
Use shaders
Disable UBO
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
Enable dynamic shader generation

use media engine

change code:
jpcsp\src\jpcsp\HLE\modules150\sceGe_user.java

Code:
    if(false){//if (VideoEngine.getInstance().hasDrawList(list_addr)) {
            //Avoid  freezing for Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd
            cpu.gpr[2] = SceKernelErrors.ERROR_BUSY;
            log.warn("sceGeListEnQueue can't enqueue duplicate list address");
        } else {
            synchronized (this) {
                PspGeList list = listFreeQueue.poll();
                if (list == null) {
                    cpu.gpr[2] = SceKernelErrors.ERROR_OUT_OF_MEMORY;
                    log.warn("sceGeListEnQueue no more free list available!");
                } else {
                    list.init(list_addr, stall_addr, cbid, arg_addr);
                    startGeList(list);
                    cpu.gpr[2] = list.id;
                }
            }
        }

if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
            log.debug(String.format("sceGeListEnQueue returning 0x%x", cpu.gpr[2]));
        }
    }

public void sceGeListEnQueueHead(Processor processor) {
        CpuState cpu = processor.cpu;

int list_addr = cpu.gpr[4];
        int stall_addr = cpu.gpr[5];
        int cbid = cpu.gpr[6];
        int arg_addr = cpu.gpr[7];

if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
            log.debug("sceGeListEnQueueHead(list=0x" + Integer.toHexString(list_addr)
                + ",stall=0x" + Integer.toHexString(stall_addr)
                + ",cbid=0x" + Integer.toHexString(cbid)
                + ",arg=0x" + Integer.toHexString(arg_addr) + ")");
        }

list_addr &= Memory.addressMask;
        stall_addr &= Memory.addressMask;

if(false){//if (VideoEngine.getInstance().hasDrawList(list_addr)) {
            //Avoid  freezing for Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd
            cpu.gpr[2] = SceKernelErrors.ERROR_BUSY;
            log.warn("sceGeListEnQueueHead can't enqueue duplicate list address");
Hey, im only getting 1FPS...and im not kidding...i think it might be the version of Project Diva 2nd i have. can you send me a link to the one that works best for your self's?

Thanks ^^
just re-dump your game, though in this case it's probably your pc being too weak or your emulator set wrong. an incorrectly dumped game would more than likely simply not start at all rather than just getting a slowdown.

you did dump it, right? since pirates get banned, so i don't know why would anyone willingly admit to being one.
I use my savedata from PSP and receive that message: "Storage doesn't contain installation data. Installation data couldn't be loaded, load it from UMD. Install data setting was turned OFF". After the game has an infinite loading time. How to solve this?
(05-08-2011, 08:56 PM)l2sp Wrote: jpcsp 2110 windows x86 for Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2
download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jgy1e6awfl2aoly
change code:
jpcsp\src\jpcsp\HLE\modules150\sceGe_user.java

Code:
(code here)

Greetings. I downloaded, made these changes, and compiled the new jpcsp 2211, and the game works with some optimizations and a higher fps rate and being able to maximize the screen with no dropped frames. The version you have linked did not have any playable resizing functions.

Sadly, I am finding certain audio problems, such as when the audio is supposed to generate silence (during a loading screen or a pause), it appears the audio generates a noise. I'm not exactly familiar with the audio routines of this emulator, but it is similar when a game crashes on the Wii. The audio is a loud and sharp piercing noise of the last audio I'm guessing that was in the stream and isn't being released.

Another quirk to this new compile is when scrolling up and down the menus, Miku no longer zooms in or out. I do not know if this should or should not happen because I have not seen actual gameplay on the PSP, but the menu does scroll smoother with less dropped frames because of it.

I was wondering where the audio files might be handled of an older release or the 2110 release provided so I may swap the source and inject them into this 2211 build.

A funny thing about the build itself: I can not run it outside of Netbeans. Every time I attempt to run the program using the batch file, I receive this error:
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/opengl/AWTGLCanvas"
and ends with
"Could not find the main class: jpcsp.MainGUI. Program will now exit."

Could I get any help? Thanks.

Attached are screenshots of the emulator running full-screened at about 130fps during gameplay and higher at the main menu with the Anisotropic filter on.

EDIT: The game does freeze if it attempts to load the intro video.
EDIT2: Running the game on a freshly hacked PSP GO, the Vocaloids are not supposed to zoom in and out during the menu screens.
EDIT3: Apparently the zooming is done with the joystick and not the D-Pad. It's my own fault for mapping both keys to the D-Pad of the controller I was using.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)