This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(10-14-2010, 12:03 AM)Seraphiel Wrote: heres the deal. i tried it on r1793 but the game wont even start. after i clicked run. the game freezes at 1fps. i left it for about 10-15mins. but still, no change. i cant upload the log during that time coz its so damn big. log is at 197mb at rar is 4mb and i cant upload it. so i made a new one. after clicking run. for about 15-20secs. i closed the jpcsp. and heres the TRACE log.
Thanks!

From the log, it seems that the audio is not properly playing (the PSP audio thread is not yielding to other threads). My guess is because you have a quite slow computer.
I've tried a fix in r1796. Could you try again with this new revision?
(10-14-2010, 12:03 AM)Seraphiel Wrote: I already did this before i start playing crisis core. i dont know why, but hyakki said that all the important audio files has been decoded except for the other 33. and it is unimportant so its okay. but for me, i cant hear background music and the battle music.

In jpcsp under
Options - Configuration -> Media
check the box that says "Extract media files to tmp folder" this should let the background music play.

I'm not sure if this is a bug in jpcsp or intended function. but i can confirm that with it checked it will play bgm and voices .

when its un-checked the initial bgm music will play but when you move to another scene the music stops (for example if the game switches to battle music)

gid15
music plays much better in r1796 sounds less distorted now
I don't know why but if I push too quickly on the button to begin a new game, mediaengine (or xuggler) crash ...
So I must wait 10 seconds before to click to choose the difficulty of the game.
Is it a sort of bug of jpcsp or xuggler ?

EDIT : at the end of the video, java crash too but before there was no bytes decoded from mediaengine ...
I've switched from info to debug and I post the log

Attached Files
.rar   log crash.rar (Size: 16.33 KB / Downloads: 100)
well, i tried playing it on r1796. and im glad it works. sorry for the delayed reply. been busy for a couple of days. but, now i cant hear anything at all. i just ticked the extract media files to tmp folder. but now i cant hear anything. i tried unchecking it. but still, i cant hear anything. can you guys tell me whats the problem? also, when i reach the angeal talking about the dumb apple part. the emulator closes. heres the log.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 18.81 KB / Downloads: 114)
~Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!" L: "Yes, that would be dark."
guys help me!!!!!i downloaded jpcsp emulator latest build and also the launcher then i run final fantasy VII crisis core 10336 i tick the media engine thing but when i press "new game" jpcsp terminated/closed. if i didnt tick the media engine, it will be like TV with no antenna all gray and messy...what should i do..beside all that if i just wait for that gray messy thing to over the game will start but it sooo slow...but the most important question is why everytime i press new game. jpcsp is terminated/closed whats the best configuration that cant be fail? pleaseeeeeeeee
well guys? any info about what happen here? i saw on the previous posts that i should turn off media engine for it to work. i tried it. but it wont let me pass the dumbapple part.
~Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!" L: "Yes, that would be dark."
(10-20-2010, 06:00 AM)Seraphiel Wrote: well guys? any info about what happen here? i saw on the previous posts that i should turn off media engine for it to work. i tried it. but it wont let me pass the dumbapple part.
Does r1800 fix this problem?
Quote:Does r1800 fix this problem?

a part of the problem is resolved, if I push yet too fast to play a new game, the intro video close and I am block to the image with zack into the ground this time (so no crash now) :/

But if I wait a little the other video start corretly, the problem with no byte decoded is finish and the other video finish without problem, so now the bug is partial ^^.

The two cases is on the same log but with the INFO activated, there is no differences ...
I can try later to put on debug mode to help.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 4.99 KB / Downloads: 82)
Hi there i got some probs:

I tried the 64-bit version of the emu cause i i have 64-bit win7, but every time i try to start the umd it tells me something about an unknown source. It starts with the 32-bit emu but close off shortly after i press new game and the video starts. I tried another game with the 64-bit emu same prob, but that other games works on the 32-bit emu after two messages (japanese) appear. So how can i solve this?
psp 
Can someone please just give me the files i need to enable the voices and music in FF7?