This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.35 Average
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact - ULUS10582
(10-18-2011, 07:55 PM)marvf Wrote: @vmftm12 do you have Nvidia or ATI? when i use your video settings i get this grapics see at attachment.. Big Grin

it's obviously diname ATI/AMD on his setting he has ATI Hardware =) i can't emulate white screen and it doesn't run please help some error something or what happened?

(10-18-2011, 07:55 PM)marvf Wrote: @vmftm12 do you have Nvidia or ATI? when i use your video settings i get this grapics see at attachment.. Big Grin

In the video tab, tick the one that says "Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering" - I had the same problem with other games and that seemed to fix it! Hope that helps...

I followed the same settings you have TC but no luck Sad I'm not sure what's wrong...
I got this error I can run it =) but it's other error check it please http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/errrord.png/
(10-18-2011, 08:43 PM)lala123 Wrote: I got this error I can run it =) but it's other error check it please http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/errrord.png/

What does it say in English?
Its says this and i have noticed this error comes alot with new versions 5357 was fine no error , and after taht up to 5360 this error

NB! It's in infinate loop so you cant get rid of it when pressing "ok" it comes again and again... Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh that error, yeah that ones annoying sometimes...

@marvf is your PC 32bit or 64bit? Just wanna know Smile
64 Sad but i use 32 bit builds more they got full sound/music.
Oh ok, hmmm I'm jsut trying to figure out why it's still not working >.<

I've set all my setting's like TC said, but when I press run this is what happens:

The main window stay's black, and the FPS doesn't move at all. Unless I change the size of the window. But that still does nothing useful/ [Check attachment]

Also the log also stay's normal, and doesn't change at all. [Check attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-18-2011, 09:21 PM)marvf Wrote: 64 Sad but i use 32 bit builds more they got full sound/music.

me too I have 64bits on my pc and i have the same error please help us!
(10-18-2011, 08:43 PM)lala123 Wrote: I got this error I can run it =) but it's other error check it please http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/errrord.png/

same problem there is mee to help me Big Grin