This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PPU LLVM JIT Repository Early Testing
anyone that could post the rsx branch build? just for some testing purposes Smile
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
did anyone test the rsx branch?
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
and now? Big Grin
can anyone post the new rsx branch build? or still no real change
(03-03-2015, 08:03 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: can anyone post the new rsx branch build? or still no real change

What is wrong with either:

a) Installing VS2013 and compiling the branch yourself or,
b) Leaving the author to his personal branch instead of badgering people into compiling it so you can talk about how unfinished it is?
(03-04-2015, 03:03 PM)derpf Wrote:
(03-03-2015, 08:03 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: can anyone post the new rsx branch build? or still no real change

And fuck own mind with some library or dependency issues which correctly versions know only devs or something. I' was trying this about 3-4 months ago and it's blow my mind, in despite of i know how to compiling java programs very well. So it's not so easy when you saying just Installing VS2013 and compiling.
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
(03-04-2015, 05:33 PM)notq Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 03:03 PM)derpf Wrote:

And fuck own mind with some library or dependency issues which correctly versions know only devs or something. I' was trying this about 3-4 months ago and it's blow my mind, in despite of i know how to compiling java programs very well. So it's not so easy when you saying just Installing VS2013 and compiling.

It's very easy.

1. Get Git
2. Fork stuff
3. Clone onto your hard drive
4. Install VS2013
5. Install CMake
6. Install Python
7. Compile
8. Enjoy!

It's really not that hard...
um, if i could install visual studio 2013, there wouldnt be any problem, but it does not want to install on my system, so i cant build it on my own
(03-04-2015, 06:48 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: um, if i could install visual studio 2013, there wouldnt be any problem, but it does not want to install on my system, so i cant build it on my own

Why wouldn't it install? PM me whatever error you get.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
i had visual studio 2012, then the project went to vs2013 and i could not install it, because my windows is not up to date, but i cant update my windows, so if there is no alternative, or some way to install ms2013 without updating my windows, there is nothing i can do.

PS: i had everything set up for building rps3 myself, if i could build it myself, i would not bother anyone.