This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PPU LLVM JIT Repository Early Testing
youtube is a Joke ?
Quote:La communauté YouTube a signalé que le contenu d'au moins une de vos vidéos était inapproprié. Lorsqu'une vidéo est mise en cause, elle est examinée par l'équipe YouTube pour vérifier sa conformité au règlement de la communauté. Après examen, nous avons conclu que le contenu de la ou des vidéos suivantes ne respectait pas ce règlement. En conséquence, ce contenu a été désactivé :

"Rpcs3 WIP Let's Play 6 LVL FR GamePlay Ingame on Sonic CD" (http://youtu.be/4Nu2tquUR8w)

Tout le monde déteste le spam. Il est interdit de publier des descriptions, tags, titres ou miniatures destinés à augmenter le nombre de visionnages d'une vidéo. Vous n'avez pas le droit de publier des contenus non ciblés, non désirés ou répétitifs en grande quantité, tels que des commentaires ou des messages privés.

Votre compte fait l'objet d'un avertissement pour non-respect du règlement de la communauté. Cet avertissement sera effacé dans six mois. Si vous enfreignez d'autres règles, il vous sera temporairement interdit de publier du contenu sur YouTube et/ou votre compte sera supprimé de manière permanente.

Pour plus d'informations sur le règlement de la communauté YouTube et sur sa mise en application, veuillez consulter le Centre d'aide.

La suppression de cette vidéo n'annulera pas l'avertissement sur votre compte. Pour en savoir plus sur la contestation d'un avertissement, consultez cette page du centre d'aide.
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
Yeah, that shit's automated if a few people report you then the video just gets pulled. Happened to the first video I posted of Arkedo 02 Swap with working textures too. (appealing didn't work)

I wouldn't get too worked up about it, just re-upload it or forget about it, depending on how important it is to you
Yes, YouTube is a a joke.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Might have been because of copyrighted audio? Even then YouTube usually doesn't take down videos, just mutes or gives the ad revenue to the copyright holder.
(10-01-2014, 03:17 PM)tambre Wrote: Might have been because of copyrighted audio? Even then YouTube usually doesn't take down videos, just mutes or gives the ad revenue to the copyright holder.

Nope if you use google translate it no only mentions that it's because if reports from the "Youtube community" but it's almost word for word the same thing that I got for my video that had no audio whatsoever.
Isn't there some sort of dispute to open in such cases?
(10-01-2014, 03:49 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: Isn't there some sort of dispute to open in such cases?

You can dispute it but in most cases it will do nothing. It only makes an employee click on the "uphold block" button. They may take a closer look for big Youtubers but they don't care about the small fries.

This isn't like a compyright claim, it doesn't need to be substantiated and it can't be escalated to a legal case it all falls under the YouTube "Terms and Services Agreement" of 'we don't promise to host your stuff and reserve our-self the right to remove videos for any and all reasons'
(10-01-2014, 05:33 PM)Bigpet Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 03:49 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: Isn't there some sort of dispute to open in such cases?

You can dispute it but in most cases it will do nothing. It only makes an employee click on the "uphold block" button. They may take a closer look for big Youtubers but they don't care about the small fries.

This isn't like a compyright claim, it doesn't need to be substantiated and it can't be escalated to a legal case it all falls under the YouTube "Terms and Services Agreement" of 'we don't promise to host your stuff and reserve our-self the right to remove videos for any and all reasons'
Well if it doesn't count towards "3 strikes == permaban" then it's fine.
(10-01-2014, 03:17 PM)tambre Wrote: Might have been because of copyrighted audio? Even then YouTube usually doesn't take down videos, just mutes or gives the ad revenue to the copyright holder.
Nop Sad

(10-01-2014, 01:57 PM)Bigpet Wrote: Yeah, that shit's automated if a few people report you then the video just gets pulled. Happened to the first video I posted of Arkedo 02 Swap with working textures too. (appealing didn't work)

I wouldn't get too worked up about it, just re-upload it or forget about it, depending on how important it is to you

yes I remember, but alas, I have over this video Sad
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
(10-02-2014, 12:04 AM)Dante38490 Wrote: yes I remember, but alas, I have over this video Sad

YouTube isn't really the place for that. There are a lot of (a) trolls, and (b) people who think every video relating to recent generation console emulation is fake and report it without knowing anything about it. There are other video hosting sites out there.