This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another Mono Atrac3+ Decoder
you can add something like this at the end of the bat file:

IF EXIST "%2" ( del %1 %3 )

this will delete all at3 and oma files, and only leave the decoded wavs. it won't be much of a difference since the decoded wavs are the majority of size, but it'll clean the folder up a bit.

until hykem implements the at3+ sounds natively (which will remove any need to extract/convert files) this will have to do.
I support add this to offical version
(03-30-2013, 11:56 AM)serio Wrote: you can add something like this at the end of the bat file:

IF EXIST "%2" ( del %1 %3 )

this will delete all at3 and oma files, and only leave the decoded wavs. it won't be much of a difference since the decoded wavs are the majority of size, but it'll clean the folder up a bit.
(03-29-2013, 11:44 PM)freefive Wrote: Now the only issue unsolved is the naming scheme part mentioned at post #16 and #17 of this thread, so far.
The file names should now be unique with r3081. I'm using a hash on the first 512 bytes of the audio file.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(03-31-2013, 09:22 PM)gid15 Wrote: The file names should now be unique with r3081. I'm using a hash on the first 512 bytes of the audio file.
Great work !
quickly tested some games and so far so goodSmile
I look on lib folder that are missing atrac3plus2wav.exe and at3tool.exe.

Those who don't own the games where it was rip can't take advantage of audio those decoders? Either way, games like God Of War and Metal Gear still can play those at3+ sounds files that before were only possible to play with soudforge. I am missing something here hahaha. I guess SonicStage is the one who play the at3+ files.
[Image: montcer.png]
at3tool.exe is copyrighted, so it can't be placed there.

not sure why atrac3plus2wav.exe isn't since it's a homebrew (might be some permission issues), but either way it won't work without the atracplug.dll library which is also copyrighted so it can't be bundled with the emulator.

i wrote a tutorial on how to get atrac3plus2wav.exe working in the "jpcsp for dummies" topic.
I have sent messages to the author of atrac3plus2wav.exe, but no reply yet Sad
Hello. Those videos that contain audio format .oma not converted and therefore do not play.
Example: tmp\NPJH50505\Mpeg-13219840\ExtAudio-0.oma
This can be fix?
(04-04-2013, 08:50 AM)maxxx2021 Wrote: Hello. Those videos that contain audio format .oma not converted and therefore do not play.
Example: tmp\NPJH50505\Mpeg-13219840\ExtAudio-0.oma
This can be fix?

Just download the latest build of JPCSP.
at3tool can't convert oma files. use atrac3plus2wav instead.