This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
Hello Everyone.

Any news or solution for the text/font problem??

A realy want to play this game but it's almost impossible to do any thing in this situation,,so,,,,,Hellllllllppppp.
^You could play it on your psp if you really want to. ^_^
One more time!
Oh how do you solve a text service

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

my screen goes crazy after i start new game, it gets all glitchy and doesn't even appear any letters :S

what setting are you guys using?
For what it's worth, I got this working pretty much perfectly after using all the same settings listed in the Final Fantasy Tactics thread (same game engine? probably close enough!), but the text is missing. Is there any way you can force JCPSP to use custom fonts, other than the native ones which I assume aren't supported?
(05-03-2011, 11:27 PM)axfelix Wrote: For what it's worth, I got this working pretty much perfectly after using all the same settings listed in the Final Fantasy Tactics thread (same game engine? probably close enough!), but the text is missing. Is there any way you can force JCPSP to use custom fonts, other than the native ones which I assume aren't supported?

even using the fonts from the psp in jpcsp the game still shows no text. so far there has been no fix for it.
to bad, i realy wan to try it on jpsp,,,,,maybe the problem it's not in the jpsp,,,,maybe it's the i...s...o
Any idea if r2128 fixed the font issues? I can't check for a little while..
no fonts at all with r2132, checked yesterday
(05-10-2011, 08:15 AM)Gashet Wrote: no fonts at all with r2132, checked yesterday
Could you post a new log file?