This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xuggle 5.5 (64bit) - SandyBridge/IvyBridge compatibility test
(11-10-2012, 09:42 AM)andutrache Wrote: Well congrats now Wipeout Pure hangs even with the x64 Jpcsp.
And it seems the thread i made about the Xuggle 5.4 problem was ignored.
For reference: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=86573
and that was a long time ago.
The problem persists in this Xuggle 5.X, Xuggle 3 never had this problem.

Do more extensive testing next time please.

I think that is unrelated to this issue, since the 32bit version also had the issue in your testing., this particular bug was to fix a crash where a windows error dialog would popup, a stuttering problem or playback issue can most likely be fixed in other ways. (with a debug log ..etc)
even if it breaks one game, the advantages it has on others is well worth it.. (like more audio support in the 64bit version)

I'll take a look at this game in a bit. Edit n/m
I only have wipeout pulse and that game works fine (besides its alittle bright ingame) Sad

Btw I merged the bug report to the game thread here
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=79150

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xuggle 5.5 (64bit) - SandyBridge/IvyBridge compatibility test - by hyakki - 11-10-2012, 09:48 AM