This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In latest 2629 Gow Ghost Of Sparta Doesnt work
hyakki, my specs are on this bug report (http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=80621)
What I'm trying to say is that most games feel that they are less prone to have constant slowdowns or they are less prone to have slowdowns in crowded areas. It always felt that in some occasions I meet a slowdown that it doesn't feel like it's my CPU's fault, more like it was somekind of a memory leak or wasted use of CPU. So it makes sense if Vsync pre-reserves recourses to mentain a stable framerate but this stresses constantly way too much a CPU having most of the times the opposite result. I'm so satisfied by this Vsync option that got turned off that I'll stick to that revision until some major bugfix or feature gets implemented, It's just really cool.

Also I'm gonna fix the video recording issue sometime that I have enough time doing it but I'm only going to invest time when the bugs on the above post got tackled since I have no reason to do it if they don't.

(PS: I think I need to update the post about those weird Nvidia bug, I feel like I narrowed down the possibilities what causes the posterization effect)

Messages In This Thread
RE: In latest 2629 Gow Ghost Of Sparta Doesnt work - by VIRGIN KLM - 11-01-2012, 09:22 AM