This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
r2274??? magic!????? new Function???
(08-19-2011, 12:24 PM)soywiz Wrote: Reflection has nothing to do with MP3 or MP4. It is related to programming languages.
It will make the code cleaner and less error-prone. But definetivily not faster, but maybe slower. Though I expect it isn't noticeable.
In the time I have improved some error returning values. And removed thousands and thousands of lines of code. And this, in the end, improves the quality of the code. And that is good.
Now the updated code looks much more sexy and you can see what each function does, watching at the function body. Before some functions had 1 line of real code and 20 lines on checks and decodifications. So you get lost when trying to understand what it does.

So it will help fixing old stuff, and simplifying implementing new stuff. But those changes won't make it faster.

Oh... Anyway, I see now. I studied "web development" at my school and there is one thing I know for sure: there's nothing worse than hundreds of messed up line of code Big Grin (PHP+MySQL f*ck yeah Big Grin)
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit

Messages In This Thread
r2274??? magic!????? new Function??? - by lwj1985 - 08-15-2011, 07:54 PM
RE: r2274??? magic!????? new Function??? - by megaten666 - 08-19-2011, 12:49 PM