This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MediEvil: Resurrection - USA - UCUS98620
(07-21-2012, 09:16 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Yes, with -Xss1m game also working and i got memory error at ~same period of time. (like with -Xss10m)

Also, i yesterday tried another few games (with -Xss10m) - Mortal Kombat: Unchained, Crash Tag Team Racing, Crash of the Titans and Crash: Mind Over Mutant - all of them seems working too. Smile
Mortal Kombat: Unchained and Crash Tag Team Racing could working with -Xss1m, Crash of the Titans and Crash: Mind Over Mutant crashes with stack overflow (but looks like -Xss2m enough for them).

Great job, gid15! Wink

Do you want to tell me that game can be played now?

Can you please post me a pic of your settings?

Messages In This Thread
RE: MediEvil: Resurrection - USA - UCUS98620 - by BBF. - 07-24-2012, 02:59 PM