This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd [ULJM05681]
I have no problems playing the game. I've managed to clear many songs using Jpcsp, about 41% now but on Easy mode since I suck at rhythm games. I even managed to get a Great rating once when I was on fire and didn't make a single Worst or Sad mistake. The fix that I suggested to the dev team has fixed the music synchronization problem in that game so the visuals and music are perfectly synchronized now. To get rid of the choppiness during the rhythm game, it requires a pretty beefy system like my Core i7 running at 3.7GHz and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 card. My settings to get the best performance: turn on Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Use a Geometry Shader, Ignore invalid memory access, Ignore unmapped imports, Use Media Engine, Decode audio files, Use compiler, Maximum method size set to 50. Finally, force vsync to off in the Nvidia Control Panel. Forcing vsync to off makes a big difference in getting rid of the choppiness during the rhythm game on my system. With vsync on, the game is too choppy and unplayable but once vsync is forced to off, the rhythm game is smooth and playable. BTW, I'm using the English menu patch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd [ULJM05681] - by Itaru - 01-21-2011, 02:37 AM
JPCSP ERRORS - by gibs.teodosio - 08-25-2012, 06:22 PM