This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KH BBS low fps, help requested.
psp 
Hey guys, so basically i'm tryng to play kingdom hearts birth by sleep on a 3326 32 bit Jpcsp emulator. The thng is that the fps is ridculously low (1 to 2) when the cutscenes start, and the ntro vdeo is 25 to 30 (starts at 50 though then just decreases ???).

My laptop specs are here:

Processer

AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile technology2 TL-58 (1.9GHz, 1600MHz I/O Bus, L1 Cache 64KB/64KB, L2 Cache 1MB)
Operating System

Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
Memory
1.87 GB

Hard Disk Drive

120.0 billion bytes, 9.5mm height, S-ATA, 5400rpm.

Display System

Type: TFT Active Matrix colour LCD display
Size (diagonal): 15.4” Wide XGA TFT with TruBrite™
Native LCD Panel Resolution: 1280x800x16.7 million colours
External Support and Max. Colour Support (dependant
On CRT): Up to 2,048 x 1536 x 16.7 million colours

Graphics Controller

ATI Radeon X1200 up to 319MB available graphics
memory using Hypermemory

BIOS

ACPI support, PnP support, VESA support,
DPMS support, DDC Support, SM BIOS support, PCI BIOS.

Now my queston is what do i need to do to increase the frame rate???
Add more RAM, get a dedicated graphics card or what?(new computer isnt affordable)
Also if i should add graphcs card, what kind/model should i get?

P.S sorry if these sound like a bunch of stupid qs. im not very computer savvy :p
P.P.S i am very grateful in advance for any form of help that any of you can offer Smile

Oh, i also forgot to mention that the laptop is a Toshiba satellite a210 Tongue

Messages In This Thread
KH BBS low fps, help requested. - by gamz4evr7 - 07-26-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: KH BBS low fps, help requested. - by serio - 07-27-2013, 03:27 PM