This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does JPCSP support plugins?
Virgil! I am terribly sorry for the late response my friend. Got real busy with real life and stopped playing JPCSP/games in general, and totally forgot about posting here a few months ago. Didn't mean to leave you hanging like that!

Really glad you got to enjoy the plugin! Yeah Yosh and those guys are super talented; I know what you're talking about as I have the Easy Modding Station too. I agree, an update would be nice. If you're interested some guy did make an Aqua nude mod haha, it can be used in the Modding Station and there's even been 4 of 5 revisions for it! She's my favorite character and it's kind of weird seeing her naked in the game, but I had to download for kicks and I think it's hilarious someone even made it Tongue

Thanks for the multiplayer information! I'll try it out with low expectations.

Haha beat it 4 times, that's awesome. I think BBS is the best KH game just because the intertwining triple stories is so well-written and I love the new antagonists. Plus amazing mini-games like the command board make it extremely memorable Smile

By chance, do you have a PS3 and a PSN account? I hardly ever come on this forum, but you're a good guy and someone I'd like to stay connected to so I'd love to exchange PSN information if you use it and are okay with that. We can both get hyped for the HD Collection and KH3 on the PS4!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 05-12-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 05-12-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 05-14-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 05-15-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 05-19-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 05-19-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 07-21-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 07-21-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 07-23-2013, 06:21 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 07-23-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by nightflyer - 07-28-2013, 08:47 AM