This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does JPCSP support plugins?
Hey everyone,

For the most part I'm new here - just installed JPCSP recently and I'm absolutely loving re-experiencing my games in HD with a PS3 controller Cool Huge kudos to everyone whose working on the project.

I have come across an obstacle though. I'm trying to get my Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep game to play undubbed thanks to a patch like it does on my PSP, however because most of the undubbing is done via plugins, I have no idea how this would work on a JPCSP or if it's even possible.

It runs on a .prx file that I would put into an "seplugins" folder, as well as modifying a "game.txt" in there as well, but I have no idea where I would create this with JPCSP and if it would even work. I've read in the past plugins are made specifically for PSPs and do not work on emulators, but it's been a few years since then so maybe that's changed.

Does anyone know how to do this or could point me in the right direction? Really appreciate all the feedback and support of this forum, and look forward to hearing from you guys!

Messages In This Thread
Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 05-12-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 05-12-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 05-14-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 05-15-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 05-19-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 05-19-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 07-21-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 07-21-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by andimtheace - 07-23-2013, 06:21 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by Zekro - 07-23-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Does JPCSP support plugins? - by nightflyer - 07-28-2013, 08:47 AM