This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[50686] Digimon Adventure Doesn't loads since rev 3013
(03-11-2013, 10:44 AM)gid15 Wrote: Thank you for the research. At least I can now exclude the recent updates on VFPU instructions done in PPSSPP...

No problem. I'm glad to be able to help ^^

The only new say improvements regarding Re: Digitize on PPSSPP builds of this past week are that the load/save screen is now visible, but it still has a problem which is that it is zoomed in so you don't see the full details of your save. You know the date when the save got created on the slot you choosed to save, the message asking if you want to overwrite, that stuff, but it is easy to work with it at least with Digimon World Re: Digitize, mostly when loading since you just select your slot, then press the X key (assigned to the circle button) and then the Z key (assigned to be the X button) and your save is loaded ^^

But other than that, no background music is heard except on the install data screen, the game freezes when you talk with your opponent when you do free battles or tournaments on the digi tower and sometimes the game hangs when you try to see the mails you get from the other characters in the game. Oh and no cutscenes are played for this game neither, but instead of getting a scrambled screen trying to play the cutscene video, it sends you directly to where you start the game aka where you meet Agumon.

on the bright side saves are compatible with JPCSP in both ways, as in if you save on JPCSP you can use the save on PPSSPP and viceversa, you save on PPSSPP (previous edition of the ppsspp.ini file to disable de encrypted saving by changing the word true to false on the EncryptSave line on that file which is the last line the file has) and you can load your saves without problem on JPCSP. That helped me a lot to recruit digimon that only appear at a certain times. since I needed the game's clock to know when I can go to recruit those digimon, I simply loaded my save on PPSSPP and do those recruitings, then save and copy my save back to the JPCSP savedata folder and load it on JPCSP without problem Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [50686] Digimon Adventure Doesn't loads since rev 3013 - by LPatamon - 03-12-2013, 04:21 AM