This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[50686] Digimon Adventure Doesn't loads since rev 3013
That's right, starting with revision 3013, Digimon Adventure doesn't loads. you see the button run like if you did a click on it, but then it moves to the paused button active, like if you paused the emulation.

Now, there is a way for the game to run but it is only if you enable the two options on the memory tab on the emulator configuration. I'm talking about checking the options "ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)" and "ignore unmapped ports (not recommended)".

The thing is that still on revision 3012, the game loaded without having those options enabled. The game loaded fine without those options enabled on all revisions since 2957 which was the first one I tested.

here is an attached log I got with revision 3021.

.zip   log.zip (Size: 159.07 KB / Downloads: 120)

The last line the log registered was this one:

54865 [user_main] ERROR memory - write32 - Invalid memory address : 0x8 PC=088AB914

Still I attached the log file so you can take a look at it.

I doubt it is my PC since Digimon World Re Digitize runs fine, and this game did run fine on all other revisions before revision 3013. I'm on the final part of this game so that really proves that my PC had no problems running it.

Messages In This Thread
[50686] Digimon Adventure Doesn't loads since rev 3013 - by LPatamon - 03-09-2013, 07:47 AM