This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I legitally transfer my PSP games to my PC?
Okay, I got the Power Stone Collection (USA ver.) game onto my PC and put it in the UMDImage subfolder of the emu. I can run the game and I see up to the screen where you select if you want to play Power Stone 1 or 2, however, after that, the screen just stays on a loading screen forever (or sometimes just a black screen). Is Power Stone Collection compatible with the emu? I am using the 64-bit version that is listed on the main site's Download section. I also tried the 32-bit version, but that froze on the load/create a save screen, which appears way before the game select screen (and for some reason the 32-bit emu doesn't have any text in the load/create save screen). I converted the game from my PSP via UMDGen and I converted it as an .ISO file. I didn't alter any options for the converting proccess and I didn't do the ppf patch or dummy search (since I have no idea what those do). Any help with this stuff would be greatly appreciated. I am really greatful for all the help everyone has given me so far.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I legitally transfer my PSP games to my PC? - by MMXZero2002 - 02-26-2012, 08:37 PM