This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble running Ni No Kuni (BLES-01555)
Hey, ssshadow, thanks for being so considerate, but... no, still nothing. Let me go into more details of what I've tried and some minor differences I've got:

LLE related:

With libvdec: now the main menu doesn't load properly. The main animation starts for somethins like 0.1s and the visual and audio stops. Only "new game" and "Audio Language" appear, and they both work.

Render related:

D3D12: The best one by far, can get to 120fps inside the menu
OpenGL: Just ok. 40~60fps inside the menu
Vulkan: The worst one, and also produces some graphical glitches like the one I described when using libvdec.

SPU/PPU decoders related:

Almost no difference at all, except the most "precise" ones were slower (expected, no?).

Other info/tests:

> I tried toggling sound on and off, but no changes.

> I tried enabling vsync and putting "Frame Limit" to "auto", but no changes. (Did those two because it was like this in Aeternal600 log).

> Finally, in order to check for randomness, I tried booting for about ~20 consecutive times with my last sent configuration (OpenGL/ASMJIT/etc) and all them had the same problem.

P.S: Don't know if it's a helpful information, but it always freezes with a number between 15fps and 20fps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trouble running Ni No Kuni (BLES-01555) - by Helel - 02-21-2017, 12:58 AM