This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F [BLUS31319]
Hi guys, I just tried the game with the emulator and it's working perfectly.
My system specs:
i5 6600 3.4ghz (4.0 boost)
GTX 970
8GB DDr4 2133mhz (boost to 2600)

My config:
Interpreter (fast)
Recompiler
No LLE Modules
Vulkan
1080p (otherwise a big portion of the screen gets cut off, 1080p gives you almost the whole screen, more visual clarity and locked 30fps)
Xaudio

I can get fullspeed the whole time, some rare graphical glitches on hair and dresses, but nothing I can't live with. The game is playable, the only issue is it won't save or load any save, I don't know why, any fixes?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F [BLUS31319] - by Sonikko - 05-05-2016, 12:42 PM