This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[50686] Digimon Adventure Doesn't loads since rev 3013
(03-12-2013, 09:30 PM)LPatamon Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 09:13 PM)gid15 Wrote: Fantastic news!

Moved to Playable Smile

Would't be better if you move the specific topic about Digimon World Re: Digitize that is on the half playable games section to the playable section? Is just that since this thread I originally opened it to report that issue I had with Digimon Adventure (that it only loaded when enabling the options on the memory tab in the emulator options), I think is better to move the topic about Re: Digitize that is on the half playable games section since it is the one that has all the long going discussion about the issue that finally got fixed. The topic is this one:

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=69706

But it is up to you to decide Smile

Now I'm glad I pointed out that on PPSSPP the icons on Re: Digitize worked correctly and also that PPSSPP has the code available, that helped a lot to fix the problem ^^
Somehow, I moved the wrong thread Confused
Now the game thread is moved.

Thank you for your help and sharing of observations Smile
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log

Messages In This Thread
RE: [50686] Digimon Adventure Doesn't loads since rev 3013 - by gid15 - 03-12-2013, 10:10 PM