This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ys Seven - JAP - ULJM05475
(12-17-2012, 09:36 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 08:11 AM)shimano04 Wrote: In the Segram Desert area, the game consistently crashes after a few minutes of playing the area. With the recommended settings, I also get flickering with the HUD elements in the game. I attached a screenshot of the error below.

Nvidia GeForce GTS 450
AMD FX 6100 (6-core 3.0 ghz)
8GB Ram

Hello,

nice to see someone else have this game! Big Grin

Unfortunately, the attachment of the screenshot is not found. Can you try it again? It would be also good if you have some savegame before the desert area so I can try it too.

Thanks!

I just fixed my post above with all the attachments so you can try too. So far I haven't had this issue anywhere else in the game. Thanks for looking!

Messages In This Thread
Ys Seven - JAP - ULJM05475 - by Darth1701 - 06-21-2010, 07:52 AM
RE: Ys SEVEN - JAP - ULJM05475 [encrypted] - by shimano04 - 12-18-2012, 01:36 AM