This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - ULUS10482
my post advocated no such thing. it only said to keep your ideas to yourself if they're breaking the rules. we don't want to hear about what you think of piracy or any excuses you might have to justify it, nor support them.

stuff like this:
Quote:If you think everyone on your forum has both game & hardware- you're kidding yourself. Which is of course beside the point that the whole point of an emulator is to NOT play the games on their original hardware.
is an excuse many pirates use, and has nothing to do with anything.

i also assumed that you did pirate stuff, since you said you don't have a psp, and you can't rip any psp games or fonts without owning one. using a friend's psp to do that is also illegal, it especially goes for fonts. didn't see the edit with broken psp, since the page changed and my post was started before your edit too.

btw. i deleted that other post around a minute or 2 after i posted it, since i realized the stuff above (misunderstanding etc) myself. didn't think you'd catch it, lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - ULUS10482 [Encrypted] - by serio - 10-14-2012, 10:21 PM