This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP latest source code?
can anyone direct me to a link with the FULL extracted source code and a workshop for either eclipse or netbeans (and thats IF there is one) of the latest jpcsp rev? thx Smile
oh and a another quick question: does anyone know the documentation(u know the ones that tell u how the psp works and all that stuff, just like pcsx2 relied on the documentations of nsx2 website, [which is gone Sad ]) that the devs of jpcsp relied on to make the emulator. if they did not rely on any emulator, then how did they how the jpcsp works (reverse engeneering perhaps?)?
thanks
[Image: vincent_valentine_signature_by_rui_eri-d2zbu8z.png]
Hi man.

About the download of JPCSP latest source code, you already have done this question and was answered, like here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid108156
So, where do you need help?

On that thread i gave you JPCSP source code and Eclipse download links. With Eclipse you must download a plugin to download the source code that will be downloaded extracted. However, instead the Eclipse plugin you could use TurtleSVN to download the source code since it have options to keep the download files up to date when gid15 or other eventual developer modified it.
[Image: montcer.png]
(09-28-2012, 10:27 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: Hi man.

About the download of JPCSP latest source code, you already have done this question and was answered, like here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid108156
So, where do you need help?

On that thread i gave you JPCSP source code and Eclipse download links. With Eclipse you must download a plugin to download the source code that will be downloaded extracted. However, instead the Eclipse plugin you could use TurtleSVN to download the source code since it have options to keep the download files up to date when gid15 or other eventual developer modified it.

thx for da reply man, but what about the second question? (the one with documentation stuff) cause it is the most important question Smile
Chinese blog for jpcsp
I have include google transale

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...32&act=url

(09-30-2012, 07:19 PM)abood555 Wrote: thx for da reply man, but what about the second question? (the one with documentation stuff) cause it is the most important question Smile

(09-30-2012, 10:38 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Chinese blog for jpcsp
I have include google transale

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...32&act=url

(09-30-2012, 07:19 PM)abood555 Wrote: thx for da reply man, but what about the second question? (the one with documentation stuff) cause it is the most important question Smile

thanks for ur reply Smile but im talking about the documentations!! like pcsx2 devs relied on ncsx2 docs for programming the ps2 emu. what are the docs that the jpcsp devs relied on ? thanks again
sorry i don't know
(10-03-2012, 04:18 PM)abood555 Wrote: thanks for ur reply Smile but im talking about the documentations!! like pcsx2 devs relied on ncsx2 docs for programming the ps2 emu. what are the docs that the jpcsp devs relied on ? thanks again

(10-03-2012, 05:08 PM)sum2012 Wrote: sorry i don't know
(10-03-2012, 04:18 PM)abood555 Wrote: thanks for ur reply Smile but im talking about the documentations!! like pcsx2 devs relied on ncsx2 docs for programming the ps2 emu. what are the docs that the jpcsp devs relied on ? thanks again

Undecided well ... thanks for replying anyways