This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metal Gear AC!D , AC!D 2
psp 
Hello Everyone - could somebody tell me the right build of JPCSP to use and settings to use to get rid of flashing screens that are very annoying, and ruining all the gameplay. Thank you in advance!
Kosogor,
First: you can refer to "JPCSP for dummies" Thread .
OK, the right build to you is JPCSP 2541~2552 and higher, 32-bit version on both 64-bit and 32-bit OS will be the best.
Now, after you download JPCSP and JRE (use Java 6 not 7 or use it by your own risk! because JPCSP isn't wrote under Java 7) and download SonicStage (optionally, SonicStage used to hear Background Music BGM and you can use Sound Froge instead) go to open .bat file also, you can use JPCSP Launcher it's too useful!
after that go to Options>Video>Filters>check Anisotropic then go to Options>Configuration leave General tab for Region tab you should do it with your self, in Video Tab check 1-use vertex cache 2-use shaders 3-use a geometry shader for 2D rendering, leave Audio tab, Memory tab check ignore invalid memory access, in Media tab: check 1-use media engine 2- extract media files to tmp folder 3-decode audio files with SonicStage, Compiler tab Maximum method size 3000, Crypto tab check 1-extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to the tmp folder 2-handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode, leave Display tab.
and these settings will be compatible with most games.
hope this help!
maybe it's from 5-15-2012! but i don't see anyone post here!
The life is too spleeny but we should give it some chances and hopes..
I've done exactly as you've told me, but still I can't get rid of flashing black screens - same sh*t for Tekken 6((((( That's basically the problem - everyrhing flashes (in black).
(05-15-2012, 06:34 PM)Kosogor Wrote: could somebody tell me the right build of JPCSP to use and settings to use to get rid of flashing screens that are very annoying, and ruining all the gameplay.
First of all, this section is not the place to ask for help whit the games; due you have encountered a broken game i suggest you post the correct information on the correct threat.

As you can see HERE, theres non an open thread for MG Ac!d 2, so you will have the honor to open it. Otherwise, theres other user having issue whit the game HERE; compare his issue whit yours and the open the thread on the correct section HERE.

Once open the thread, you may attach an .log file to help the dev team work on it. For that, do what hiyakki says HERE.
[Image: montcer.png]