This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic Card Out of Date Error
Okay, so I was just playing the Emu with Final Fantasy 7; Crisis Core no problems earlier. Then it was starting to slow down and becoming glitchy, so I stopped playing the game for a few hours.

I try to open up the game to play some more of the only game I have in the emulator, and now it's telling me that my graphic card is out of date, and that I need to either update it or fix the options settings to play the game.

I went and fixed the option settings, but I'm still having the issue. I know my graphics card isn't out of date, since it was just playing the game earlier.

I'm running Windows 7 64x with the 64x JPCSP.
Game is Final Fantasy 7; Crisis Core
Graphics is Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset
I have at least 6gb of ram
psp 
(05-06-2013, 06:41 AM)tikibomber Wrote: Okay, so I was just playing the Emu with Final Fantasy 7; Crisis Core no problems earlier. Then it was starting to slow down and becoming glitchy, so I stopped playing the game for a few hours.

I try to open up the game to play some more of the only game I have in the emulator, and now it's telling me that my graphic card is out of date, and that I need to either update it or fix the options settings to play the game.

I went and fixed the option settings, but I'm still having the issue. I know my graphics card isn't out of date, since it was just playing the game earlier.

I'm running Windows 7 64x with the 64x JPCSP.
Game is Final Fantasy 7; Crisis Core
Graphics is Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset
I have at least 6gb of ram
This problem can be resolved by re installing the gpu driver.