EmuNewz Network
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336 (/showthread.php?tid=976)

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Kai3213 - 10-10-2010

Smh, how come you didn't just post a notepad file instead of filling an entire page? Btw, try turning off the vertex cache.

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - theball - 10-10-2010

(10-10-2010, 02:11 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: Smh, how come you didn't just post a notepad file instead of filling an entire page? Btw, try turning off the vertex cache.

No it's just a crash of xuggler. There is a bad code in media engine. If he turns off mediaEngine, jpcsp will freeze only after thew seconds. The timer of the video is not correct (there are bugs sometimes with audio too). I think that Hykem and an other guy try to find the error at this time Smile

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Seraphiel - 10-10-2010

well, i tried to upload it in notepad format. but it seems that i wont allow me to. well, what should i do then guys? and oh, thanks for the help anyways. Smile if i turn of the audio, will it solve the problem? i tried turning the vertex cache off, but it only lowered my fps. so i think thats not the problem.. well, keep up the suggestions guys. and i hope these problems go away as soon as possible. i really wanna play crisis core. and i dont have enough money to buy me a real psp. so this is my only chance. so i have to do everything i can to make this thing work. Big Grin

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Kai3213 - 10-10-2010

(10-10-2010, 02:48 PM)Seraphiel Wrote: well, i tried to upload it in notepad format. but it seems that i wont allow me to. well, what should i do then guys? and oh, thanks for the help anyways. Smile if i turn of the audio, will it solve the problem? i tried turning the vertex cache off, but it only lowered my fps. so i think thats not the problem.. well, keep up the suggestions guys. and i hope these problems go away as soon as possible. i really wanna play crisis core. and i dont have enough money to buy me a real psp. so this is my only chance. so i have to do everything i can to make this thing work. Big Grin

Word of advise. Don't tell people that you don't own a psp on this forum, they won't help you. Are you using Hyakki's JPCSP laucher? And I dont see your problem with the log. Here, I posted your log for quick access.

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Seraphiel - 10-10-2010

oh, okay then. Smile. well, im using hyakki's jpcsp launcher. and im using the latest one.

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Seraphiel - 10-12-2010

hey guys, can you help me with my problem? coz i noticed no ones paying attention with my problem anymore. looks like kai's word of advice really works here. and oh, sorry for the double post. im just desperate to play it already. again, sorry for the double post. if someone reads my problem, please give your comments and suggestions so i know what to do.

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - theball - 10-12-2010

(10-12-2010, 06:43 AM)Seraphiel Wrote: hey guys, can you help me with my problem? coz i noticed no ones paying attention with my problem anymore. looks like kai's word of advice really works here. and oh, sorry for the double post. im just desperate to play it already. again, sorry for the double post. if someone reads my problem, please give your comments and suggestions so i know what to do.

With the r1788 the problem doesn't exist. If you have always a crash, the problem comes not form jpcsp now ^^

oh, so r1788 is available now? im using r1782 when that thing crashes. thanks. imma try r1788 then. Smile i am also able to make it work but i can only get as far as the newgame video. i also noticed that the video is delaying based on the sound. and after zack breaks the thing that connects the train, the jpcsp automatically closes.

Edit:

heres what happen when i am on the newgame video. i think this thing causes the delayed video. but the subtitles appear even though the video is not in that part yet. i think it plays with the music. this thing happens in both r1782 and r1788.

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - theball - 10-12-2010

hat version of crisis core are you (ulus, ules, ..) ?
Can you post the log for that developers can see what's wrong ?

im using ulus. and what do you mean by log? where is it located? coz i cant find any file named log in my jpcsp folder.