EmuNewz Network
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336 (/showthread.php?tid=976)

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - hyakki - 07-16-2010

Pre-Extracting the audio data is now possible!
Good news, I made a batch file to rename most of the at3 files from "XPERT's" Crisis Core extracted names to Jpcsp compatible formatted names.
I was able to compare the sha1 values from both the xpert values and jpcsp values and find the correct filename to use in Jpcsp (and data is accurate since its based on sha1 checksums).

How to use
(Sorry this will only work with the ULUS10366 version of the game)
1. Get "xpert" and the crisis core plugin then extract the crisis core package wait for it to complete.
2. Put the attached bat file in the dir you extracted to (where it has a-lot of files like filexxxxxx.at3) then run the bat file.
after it completes you should have a sub-folder called "Atrac" with a bunch of files like "Atrac-0013C8B4-2F8484BB.at3", if everything went well.
3. Move the whole "Atrac" folder to your jpcsp\tmp\ULUS10336\ directory (but backup your old Atrac folder first!!)

Use your psp or convertie to convert the audio, and you should be good to go with about 90% of the audio decoded about 33 audio files will be left behind i'm not sure if the sha1 values differs or xpert didn't extract some of the audio correctly.
I can do this for other games too (i made a program that can do it on the fly) but i need the JPCSP values, and ill need the source data values

thanks to ZackFair for running my atraclist.bat i posted a few pages back and sending me back the list of the jpcsp values.

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - corvenik - 07-16-2010

(07-16-2010, 09:15 AM)hyakki Wrote: Use your psp or convertie to convert the audio, and you should be good to go with about 90% of the audio decoded about 33 audio files will be left behind i'm not sure if the sha1 values differs or xpert didn't extract some of the audio correctly.

the problem of missing files is from xpert tool. Those audio files are mainly from limit attacks.

can you do this with another version of the game?

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - hyakki - 07-16-2010

(07-16-2010, 12:27 PM)corvenik Wrote: can you do this with another version of the game?

as long as someone beats the game and is willing to generate me the files i need for both xpert(or whatever tool) and jpcsp

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Agent69 - 07-16-2010

(07-16-2010, 12:27 PM)corvenik Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 09:15 AM)hyakki Wrote: Use your psp or convertie to convert the audio, and you should be good to go with about 90% of the audio decoded about 33 audio files will be left behind i'm not sure if the sha1 values differs or xpert didn't extract some of the audio correctly.

the problem of missing files is from xpert tool. Those audio files are mainly from limit attacks.

can you do this with another version of the game?
You can look in this thread.
values fo CC - 60-400-1000, modded emu in attach.

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - corvenik - 07-16-2010

(07-16-2010, 04:03 PM)Agent69 Wrote: You can look in this thread.
values fo CC - 60-400-1000, modded emu in attach.

Thats what im currently using, I just wanted to know if there is a way using hyakki's method and the original emu but it seems thats is needed to complete the game first Undecided

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - SK xD - 07-16-2010

I just made a video of a tutorial of how to play crisis core on jpcsp. i hope it helps any1 who have questions abouth it.

here`s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbU_HIf3YYY

its not 100% but still pretty good

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Agent69 - 07-16-2010

(07-16-2010, 04:12 PM)corvenik Wrote: Thats what im currently using, I just wanted to know if there is a way using hyakki's method and the original emu but it seems thats is needed to complete the game first Undecided
I use an individual copy of the svn tree for each gameSmile
Also "33 audio files" - can be converted manually Idea
Compared with 7962 files in Disgaea2, its very little.

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - hyakki - 07-16-2010

1276 found files and only 33 leftover is pretty good, I looked over the file and it did convert all the the files in the list 1276 in and 1276 out, the leftover files are probably some hidden part of the game, like failed missions a missed part of the game (or possibly just not used leftovers in the development), i don't think they are important, I listened to a few and they sounded like battle/limitbreak sound effects and 3 bgm files that sound like first boss battle, game intro ..etc repeat of audio already decoded. :p

but if anyone wants to tale a look in their jpcsp atrac dir and see if you happened to wonder to the part of the game that used a missing sound file let me know the filename/ sha1value and ill add it to the rename list.
see attached file for the 33 files

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - misiek - 07-17-2010

(07-16-2010, 09:15 AM)hyakki Wrote: Pre-Extracting the audio data is now possible!
Good news, I made a batch file to rename most of the at3 files from "XPERT's" Crisis Core extracted names to Jpcsp compatible formatted names.
I was able to compare the sha1 values from both the xpert values and jpcsp values and find the correct filename to use in Jpcsp (and data is accurate since its based on sha1 checksums).

How to use
1. Get "xpert" and the crisis core plugin then extract the crisis core package wait for it to complete.
2. Put the attached bat file in the dir you extracted to (where it has a-lot of files like filexxxxxx.at3) then run the bat file.
after it completes you should have a sub-folder called "Atrac" with a bunch of files like "Atrac-0013C8B4-2F8484BB.at3", if everything went well.
3. Move the whole "Atrac" folder to your jpcsp\tmp\ULUS10336\ directory (but backup your old Atrac folder first!!)

Use your psp or convertie to convert the audio, and you should be good to go with about 90% of the audio decoded about 33 audio files will be left behind i'm not sure if the sha1 values differs or xpert didn't extract some of the audio correctly.
I can do this for other games too (i made a program that can do it on the fly) but i need the JPCSP values, and ill need the source data values

thanks to ZackFair for running my atraclist.bat i posted a few pages back and sending me back the list of the jpcsp values.

Hey there Hyakki

I tried Your solution with Audio and could not get it to work.

I extracted files with xpert2 tool with core plugin so I got many .at3, .atel, .unk, .pmf files ~ 1.41GB of HD space. Then I renamed files with batch You provided. I got 1255 .at3 files, 75 MB in size. I put these files as You mentioned so path to the .at3 files is:

jpcsp folder/tmp/ULUS10336/Atrac/

After running emu, additional file was added in Atrac folder "command.txt" with many lines as the one below:

DecodeAtrac3
ms0:/tmp/Atrac-0000628C-044E0903.at3

copy of the file is in the attachment

Unfortunately music and voices in CC still doesnt work Sad

jpcsp params below:

general: Use compiler, Use media engine
compatibility: Only GE, Viewport, Vertex

Also You mentioned that this procedure will work with ULUS10366 version - I hope You meant ULUS10336, Right ?

Thanks for hard work Smile

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - hyakki - 07-17-2010

(07-17-2010, 08:00 AM)misiek Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 09:15 AM)hyakki Wrote: Pre-Extracting the audio data is now possible!

How to use

Hey there Hyakki

I tried Your solution with Audio and could not get it to work.
you need to decode the audio on your psp, or some other methods here
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160

the batch file just copies the at3 files so you don't have to play through the whole game a few times for jpcsp to copy the audio files. anyways they still need to be decoded, and thats more advanced to do, not something i can put into a bat file.