EmuNewz Network
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336 (/showthread.php?tid=976)

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Kai3213 - 06-11-2010

(06-11-2010, 08:28 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(06-11-2010, 08:13 PM)shakirmole Wrote: u can decode audio with what hyakki has done well... it reminds u of the situation when jpcsp dumped the decoded video files in the temp folder but did not play it together with the game on the first run but later it was integrated perfectly (as of now that is)... hopefully we will see the same with audio too

I doubt jpcsp will ever play video or the bgm audio right out since they are oma audio files with atrac3+ (sony drm) and there is no open source way to decode them, this is why you need sonic stage.
but for what i noticed every video file in every game i tested can be decoded with sonicstage.

for voice audio there could be a possibility jpcsp can play them since they are normal atrac3 (not plus) files and ffmpeg can play them.

every game is different also some company s might of just used atrac3+ on everything while others games like crisis core might mix the formats.

as for pre copying the files, i can easily do the video files from the extracted package (foldernames are are just the filesize - 2048), i actually already made a program to do this awhile back (before jpcsp could decode on the fly), but its still helpful to get all the extaudio.
for the at3 files its a little more hard, because of the third filename value Atrac-0000C7CC-[2D387A48].at3 i cant reproduce it outside of jpcsp.

Embrace your dreams hyakki. Anything is possible on the internet!

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - gid15 - 06-12-2010

(05-03-2010, 07:48 AM)hyakki Wrote: SECTOR 8 BUG YOU NEED TO DISABLE SHADERS!! (THE SCENE WILL APPEAR UPSIDE DOWN WITH SHADERS ON)
Is this problem in sector 8 fixed with r1556?

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - shakirmole - 06-12-2010

i havent tested out sector 8 if it shows the prev screen but i saw this even in the latest revision ie. r1556... it occured in a few screens when zack returned to the shinra building (in a different way not sector 8) and also when played a mission in the fields which didnt show this prev

some other thing i noticed on the windows 7 PC is that it doesnt start the game if the log is not switched on (to say INFO)... maybe there was a person with a similar problem so in order to avoid the emulator to stop responding, switch the log on with INFO setting and then the game will start

Also noticed some speed increase with shaders and the game stutters less (on 7, 4GB, and Core2Duo)

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - kreige - 06-13-2010

(06-12-2010, 09:25 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-03-2010, 07:48 AM)hyakki Wrote: SECTOR 8 BUG YOU NEED TO DISABLE SHADERS!! (THE SCENE WILL APPEAR UPSIDE DOWN WITH SHADERS ON)
Is this problem in sector 8 fixed with r1556?

Right now i am currently using r1559 and i can say that YES the sector 8 bug with the upside down game-screen is fixed. I have shaders on and Zack is not defying gravity (also he's not glowing since shaders are on so its two birds with one stone my friend). ALTHOUGH this is partly way through the game this is not from when you first get to sector 8 this is like around 3rd time of being able to get to sector 8. Also the ground is still all black, but whatever as long as i don't have to turn it on and off anymore to enjoy this game im fine with it.

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - hyakki - 06-13-2010

good work~confirmed fixed, also fixes other areas with upside down issues (like wutai,irift bosses & limit breaks) .
now if you could get the missing textures to show ^^

shakirmole
i can start the game fine with logs off and im under windows 7 (tested rev 1560)

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - ToffeeCoo - 06-14-2010

Hey everyone, I was posting in the Hardware section, curious if it was just my machine that wasn't supporting the game. Probably should post here too, since it's abut CC specifically.

My machine(laptop):
Windows7 32bit
2gb Memory
NVIDIA GeForce 9500m
Intel Core 2Duo

not sure if all of that was necessary to address the fix, but hope it helps.
So I'm using the ISO, I've dropped the ISO in the UMDImages folder. I'm running JPCSP.jar, adjust my setting as per recommended in the 1st post here, LoadUMD CC, Run. I get a couple miliseconds of wait time and it snaps to pause without displaying anything.
Here's the code is displays:

181015 [user_main] INFO compiler - Replacing CodeBlock at 0x08994E90 by Native Code 'strcmp'
181044 [user_main] INFO compiler - Splitting _S1_2_8811238 (5791/3000)
181240 [AUDIO MIXER THREAD] INFO hle - No ready threads - pausing emulator. caller:'RuntimeContext.syncIdle'

Hopefully I'm just missing a minor detail along the way of setting this up?

thanks in advance,
-Coo

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - kreige - 06-14-2010

Okay found something quite weird in r1562. Whenever I load my save from the Mt. Nibel save point i get this weird compiler code block thing and it says:

at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeBlock.loadExecutable(CodeBlock.java:153)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeBlock.compile(CodeBlock.java:430)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeBlock.getExecutable(CodeBlock.java:444)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.Compiler.analyse(Compiler.java:288)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:339)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:318)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CompilerClassLoader.findClass(CompilerClassLo ader.java:50)

and then my gamescreen is all messed up too.

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - corvenik - 06-14-2010

(06-12-2010, 12:18 PM)shakirmole Wrote: some other thing i noticed on the windows 7 PC is that it doesnt start the game if the log is not switched on (to say INFO)... maybe there was a person with a similar problem so in order to avoid the emulator to stop responding, switch the log on with INFO setting and then the game will start

I got the same problem

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - theball - 06-14-2010

Yes, the same thing too when I tried to load a snapshot :/ the last revision break the game.

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Hykem - 06-15-2010

(06-14-2010, 07:37 PM)kreige Wrote: Okay found something quite weird in r1562. Whenever I load my save from the Mt. Nibel save point i get this weird compiler code block thing and it says:

at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeBlock.loadExecutable(CodeBlock.java:153)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeBlock.compile(CodeBlock.java:430)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeBlock.getExecutable(CodeBlock.java:444)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.Compiler.analyse(Compiler.java:288)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:339)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:318)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CompilerClassLoader.findClass(CompilerClassLo ader.java:50)

and then my gamescreen is all messed up too.

It should be fixed in r1563. I introduced the exception handling in the wrong way, but gid already fixed it. Smile