EmuNewz Network
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336 (/showthread.php?tid=976)

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - pichuscute - 05-29-2011

Alright, so I'm trying to run this in rev 2156 and using the Media Engine (downloaded Sonic Stage and all that). I've got the settings from the first page. When I start a New Game, however, it freezes up every time early in the first video (when the helicopter appears). Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it?

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Linguinha - 05-30-2011

Guys, how can I resize the screen, when you have the "Only GE Graphics" on?
I have to turn it off to make it work, check yourselves
And yes I'm on the last revision
Maybe it's just not supported yet, just give it a try if you can do it
If you do, then I'm gonna check what can I do here.
I like to play in 1.5x, with ansitropic, so graphics won't look ugly in bigger resolution.
It's not really important to have that option on, I just want to make some tests.
When I run in 1x resolution and turn it on, the game runs waay slower, so I turn it off

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Kai3213 - 05-30-2011

(05-30-2011, 06:20 AM)Linguinha Wrote: Guys, how can I resize the screen, when you have the "Only GE Graphics" on?
I have to turn it off to make it work, check yourselves
And yes I'm on the last revision
Maybe it's just not supported yet, just give it a try if you can do it
If you do, then I'm gonna check what can I do here.
I like to play in 1.5x, with ansitropic, so graphics won't look ugly in bigger resolution.
It's not really important to have that option on, I just want to make some tests.
When I run in 1x resolution and turn it on, the game runs waay slower, so I turn it off

There are alot of trade offs when using only ge. It gives a speed boost but some features like resizing don't work and it may have negative effects depending on the game some like blinking or fmvs not being able to display properly.

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Linguinha - 05-30-2011

Yeah I get it, thank you
Also I'm having problems with Vertex cache
When I turn that on, my emulator keeps 'pausing' when I'm in battles
and I say Pause, hit Run in middle of battles is annoying =P
So I just turn that off to avoid it
Just incase anyone's having the same problem, that was my solution

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - pearsy99 - 06-02-2011

(10-03-2010, 07:35 PM)pmk Wrote: new test vid
on mid-end laptop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iurI4Dbi4Ys
enjoy

what are your specs?

i can get around 40-60 fps. would you like to know my specs and settings?

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - MercenaryX2 - 06-05-2011

(05-27-2011, 12:58 AM)MercenaryX2 Wrote: Hey guys, before I go on about my little issue, I just wanna say to the dev's great work. I'm impressed on how well it all works.

Now I'm having a small graphical issue and it's really bothersome. Occasionally, it's like the video creates a separate layer but of the same scene and same everything, zooms that layer in real close and puts it on top. I can kinda see shadowy figures behind the front layer moving, especially when it happens during a battle sequence. Like when you first bump into Reno and Rude in Sector 8, as Rude is walking, all I see is Zack's body but a shadowy Rude in the background. Is this something that you guys have experienced before? I've been searching for a solution for a couple days and came across nothing. Maybe this is a hardware issue on my PC? I included a couple screen shots.

My specs are Nvidia 450 GTS, AMD Phenom x4 @ 3.7ghz, 8gb ram DDR3

Anyone have some information on this? Or should I take a video of what's happening?

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - kfsa11 - 06-07-2011

Hi guys,
I was wondering if the newest version of JPCSP works with the undub version? I went ahead and loaded the iso but nothing comes of it after.

OK. Sorry guys for coming in here and asking questions without doing any searching. I just read alot of the earlier pages of this thread and found out that the earlier versions (before rev1800) works. I did go ahead and download alot of different rev and I find that anything 1800 and before can run the game but otherwise, the game never loads. I was wondering if someone new the reason for why this is the way it is?

Thanks for any help. I greatly appreciate it.

RE: CRISIS COFINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - TenyumeKasumi - 06-08-2011

(06-05-2011, 02:32 PM)MercenaryX2 Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 12:58 AM)MercenaryX2 Wrote: Hey guys, before I go on about my little issue, I just wanna say to the dev's great work. I'm impressed on how well it all works.

Now I'm having a small graphical issue and it's really bothersome. Occasionally, it's like the video creates a separate layer but of the same scene and same everything, zooms that layer in real close and puts it on top. I can kinda see shadowy figures behind the front layer moving, especially when it happens during a battle sequence. Like when you first bump into Reno and Rude in Sector 8, as Rude is walking, all I see is Zack's body but a shadowy Rude in the background. Is this something that you guys have experienced before? I've been searching for a solution for a couple days and came across nothing. Maybe this is a hardware issue on my PC? I included a couple screen shots.

My specs are Nvidia 450 GTS, AMD Phenom x4 @ 3.7ghz, 8gb ram DDR3

Anyone have some information on this? Or should I take a video of what's happening?

Well, something similar to me happened when I set the screen size to 1.5 and put anisotropic filters. It zoomed up real close to the center so loads of stuff was cut off, but it only happened whenever Zack had a power surge. To rectify it, I just reverted back to my normal settings (normal screen size and no filters).

Did you resize the screen or anything?

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - MercenaryX2 - 06-08-2011

Yeah I resized the screen and put anisotropic filters also. I'll try leaving it alone and see if that helps.

RE: CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII - ULUS10336 - Cwebb12345 - 06-08-2011

Hey, the game's running perfectly but when I press triangle the background of the menu comes up but no interface. If I press enter it pauses and shows the interface but only a freeze frame of it. Anybody know the problem? I'll take a screenshot and post my specs if you need them. I'm using build 2166