EmuNewz Network
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 - Printable Version

+- EmuNewz Network (https://www.emunewz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: PSP Emulation (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+--- Forum: JPCSP Official Forum (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Commercial Game Discussion (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Forum: JPCSP - Playable Games (https://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Thread: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 (/showthread.php?tid=2214)

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - beanclr - 05-15-2011

(05-15-2011, 07:50 AM)nhocpoping Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 07:31 AM)Bazz Wrote: the game just has 30fps ingame or so:\ while my comp should be good enough to handle better fps. any way to get better fps?
in case your computer is good enough, the only way to improve FPS rate is getting newer rev of JPCSP, that's mean we'll have to wait, I think. BTW, you should get you config right

NO! WRONG! A new rev doesn't mean speed boost every time. If you actually read the comment log you would see what they change. Some games might actually play slower.

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - nhocpoping - 05-16-2011

(05-15-2011, 06:11 PM)beanclr Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 07:31 AM)Bazz Wrote: the game just has 30fps ingame or so:\ while my comp should be good enough to handle better fps. any way to get better fps?
in case your computer is good enough, the only way to improve FPS rate is getting newer rev of JPCSP, that's mean we'll have to wait, I think. BTW, you should get you config right

NO! WRONG! A new rev doesn't mean speed boost every time. If you actually read the comment log you would see what they change. Some games might actually play slower.
yeah, but anyway, they are always try to make the game run faster, more compatible, of course sometime the game run slower, but i don't really mind that. Some game run slower but others are faster, better

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - beanclr - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 11:22 AM)nhocpoping Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 06:11 PM)beanclr Wrote:

yeah, but anyway, they are always try to make the game run faster, more compatible, of course sometime the game run slower, but i don't really mind that. Some game run slower but others are faster, better
Read the comment log for the last 3 revs. In none of the comments do you see any changes in speed.

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - gid15 - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 01:40 PM)beanclr Wrote: Read the comment log for the last 3 revs. In none of the comments do you see any changes in speed.
Not in the last 3 revs but there is one in the last 6 Wink

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - nhocpoping - 05-17-2011

no changes in speed but chages in other things, i read all of the comment log of every rev b4 downloading, the purpose of developing new rev is to improve the emulator, isn't it; so that means the increase of functions, compatibility, speed, etc... so in some rev do not change in speed, others will.
Anyway, just my thought.

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - Kai3213 - 05-17-2011

(05-17-2011, 01:39 AM)nhocpoping Wrote: no changes in speed but chages in other things, i read all of the comment log of every rev b4 downloading, the purpose of developing new rev is to improve the emulator, isn't it; so that means the increase of functions, compatibility, speed, etc... so in some rev do not change in speed, others will.
Anyway, just my thought.

Technically, most revs increase comparability while speed boosts and functions are rare which is why the forum rejoices whenever one is implemented.

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - Gashet - 05-17-2011

usually speed comes automatically with compatibility and new features

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - Vegerunks - 05-18-2011

okay guys here is an example of when we might see a speed DROP, when they add a new audio decoding style or whatever ATrax3+ or whatever it is called starts getting decoded. Compatibility improvement usually means things either graphical or audio show up that didn't before. Which can in turn DROP speed

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - joy3636 - 05-25-2011

Hello. I like to play with BbS in the emulator version 2144, but it didn't work. It seems the emulator load the iso file, but it don't run. I don't understand. Can You help me please? Thank You.

Okay it runs with 2143, but don't have sound and the videos are crashed. Please help.

RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - gid15 - 05-26-2011

(05-25-2011, 09:14 PM)joy3636 Wrote: Hello. I like to play with BbS in the emulator version 2144, but it didn't work. It seems the emulator load the iso file, but it don't run. I don't understand. Can You help me please? Thank You.

Okay it runs with 2143, but don't have sound and the videos are crashed. Please help.
Does anyone else have problems with r2144? If yes, could you post a log file at INFO level?

Thanks!