EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Flicker Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I play a game in jpcsp and the latest build, part of the game is flickering. For example the main character of the game, the head of the character flickers. But when i use old builds it doesn't flicker. Why is it like that? Thanks in advance Smile
Try to enable/disable Only GE Graphics and generaly play with the video settings.
Here is a snapshot of it. The black things are the ones flickering. Sad Please help thanks
Looks like shaders. Enable/Disable options related to them.
Still Not works. Anyways, if it does not have any solutions its okay. Thanks For the Help Anyways.
I have look for that game on the JPCSP forum and the closest thread i found is this: Harvest Moon boy and girl help
However, game is listed like Playable on JPCSP - Compatibility List [Commercial Games] (Part 1).

If you want to help the forum, you may want to open a thread for that game and attach an Info Log in order to check where is the problem with it. Open the thread on the right section here:
Commercial Game Discussion (Don't know how to post a log? Help here: How to post a log.)