EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Jpcsp x64 - problem with The 3rd Birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone !

As you can see from the attached picture, whenever I use Jpcsp x64 version to play The 3rd Birthday, Java crashes. This problem does not happen when I play this game using Jpcsp x86 version, and my x64 version can play other games just fine. I'm using Jpcsp v0.6 2801.

My computer specs are as follow:

Intel Xeon E31230 3.2ghz
8GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 560 GTX Ti
Windows 7 Ultimate Operating System

Please help me solve this problem, thank you very much !
Which Java version are you using?
(10-27-2012, 06:28 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]Which Java version are you using?

I don't know how to check it but I think it's the latest because I just downloaded it from the Sun Java homepage 2 days ago.
Can you click 'view problem details' on the error so its easier to tell what module is failing
its the problem with Xuggle in the 64 bit version
(10-27-2012, 11:27 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]Can you click 'view problem details' on the error so its easier to tell what module is failing

Here it is sir.

Also on another note, I discovered that the x64 version also made me crash while playing some other games like Crimson Gem Saga and Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure.
looks like you are using Jpcsp 32bit for 64bit (libxuggle5.dll is only accessible with the 32bit jar)
re-download the 64bit Jpcsp archive and overwrite the bin/jpcsp.jar file to enable the proper media engine (xuggle 3).
(10-27-2012, 08:02 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]looks like you are using Jpcsp 32bit for 64bit (libxuggle5.dll is only accessible with the 32bit jar)
re-download the 64bit Jpcsp archive and overwrite the bin/jpcsp.jar file to enable the proper media engine (xuggle 3).

I will try and see if the problem is solved. Thank you very much !

Edit: It works properly now. Thank you very much again ! Earlier I downloaded the emulator package from emucr.com and it included both versions, so I didn't know that they couldn't use same libraries ^^