EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy texture problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you please explain me the problem I'm facing with those "spear" textures (the problem on the pictures below). I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this problem. My PC configuration is:

1.Sapphire Radeon HD6850 1GB GDDR5 DX11;
2.AMD PhenomII X4 B55 3.2GHz;
3.Kingston HyperX 4GB 1333MHz;
4.Gigabyte GA870AUD3 CrossfireX;
5.Windows 7 Ultimate x64;
6.23' LG Flatron ips235 (full resolution of 1920x1080 through HDMI);
And I'm using this config in the emulator:

1.Unpack PBP when loading;
2.Enable file IO logging;
3.Only GE graphics;
4.Use vertex cache;
5.Use shaders;
6.Use a geometry shader for 2D rendering;
7.Disable UBO;
8.Enable VAO;
9.Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
10.Enable dynamic shader generator AMD/ATI;
11.Ignore invalid memory acess;
12.Use media engine;
13.Extract media files to tmp folder;
14.Decode media files with SonicStage;
15.Use compiler (dynarec);
16.Maximum method size 50 (can I go higher?! Please answer if yes);
17.All crypto selected and that would be it. If Jpcsp Launcher needed to solve this problems, please give me the best Jpcsp launcher config for my PC. Big Grin

P.S.-Also, explain the foggy graphics in all Dissidia games, especially when Warrior of Light uses his EX end combo (see the picture with Warrior of Light below).
Since i don't own that game, i want to believe the error came from the ATI video card.

Have you try to enable the Video Option: "Disable Optimized VertexInfo Reading"?
(10-23-2012, 06:27 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]Since i don't own that game, i want to believe the error came from the ATI video card.

Have you try to enable the Video Option: "Disable Optimized VertexInfo Reading"?

Yes. It works with VertexInfo, thanks, but it slows down the gameplay. No more spears, but Tifa still has invisible upper part of her body (on the picture below) and many other characters that problem with cloak, like Warrior of light (on the pictures below). Please, can you tell me what's the best config. of Jpcsp Launcher for my PC (from PC config. I written upwards)?
If the perfect config is there i don't know it; i own an ATI video card too and still waiting for that graphic fix. Let's be patient.

I have a similar graphic bug on GOW. Look here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid108962
yes that's a known problem with Dissidia that effects both ati and nvidia cards where some textures are missing, usually disabling shaders helps but there will still be a few missing mostly the hair areas, as far as I know there is no setting to completely fix the character textures.

Shaders Enabled
[attachment=10279][attachment=10280]

Shaders Disabled
[attachment=10283][attachment=10284]

Software Mode
[attachment=10281][attachment=10282]
(10-23-2012, 09:01 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]If the perfect config is there i don't know it; i own an ATI video card too and still waiting for that graphic fix. Let's be patient.

I have a similar graphic bug on GOW. Look here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid108962

Just use this settings (that applies for both of you) with and without using VertexInfo (cause if VertexInfo is off, the faster the Jpcsp is) and then reply to me for results Wink :
1.Unpack PBP when loading;
2.Enable file IO logging;
3.Only GE graphics;
4.Use vertex cache;
5.Use shaders;
6.Use a geometry shader for 2D rendering;
7.Disable UBO;
8.Enable VAO;
9.Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
10.Enable dynamic shader generator AMD/ATI;
11.Ignore invalid memory acess;
12.Use media engine;
13.Extract media files to tmp folder;
14.Decode media files with SonicStage;
15.Use compiler (dynarec);
17.All crypto selected and that would be it

Try to play any dissidia game with this settings and you will see how good it will work. Try to use Lunar Subterrane map cause is the fastest map working for me on these settings.

P.S.-Please explain this blurry and foggy bug (the links below):
1.Jpcsp graphics:
[attachment=10295]
2.Normal PSP graphics:
[attachment=10296]
(10-24-2012, 01:23 AM)Jozma7 Wrote: [ -> ]P.S.-Please explain this blurry and foggy bug (the links below):
1.Jpcsp graphics:

2.Normal PSP graphics:

It affects all Square Enix games, it's a kind of blur/focus blur/motion blur that gets applied and gives a result of 480x272 pixels and what you see it's that scalled blur effect hence the pixelated-ish look. I guess it can be fixed. What it does is that it first renders the blur and then scales the result/frame, when instead it should first scale the frame and then blur it at it's current resolution.
Quote:Just use this settings (that applies for both of you) with and without using VertexInfo (cause if VertexInfo is off, the faster the Jpcsp is) and then reply to me for results Wink :

VertexInfo doesn't slow down all the games; some gets graphics improvements without lag. E.g: Assassin's Creed Bloodlines, Killzone Liberation, Metal Gear Portable Ops Plus, GTA... And lot more.

I guess the compiler work according the CPU you have; for me, it works ok with 50 or 100. On some games doesn't matter if it is on 3000 or 50.
I don't need VertexInfo any more Big Grin . The r2808 release fixed the spikes with which I had problems, but still the cloak, invisible Tifa and blurry screen are still present. I hawe two more guestions (Please answer Smile ) :

1.Does the Jpcsp Launcher change only 32bit Jpcsp and not 64bit (cause I use 64bit)?

2.Pleeeease can anyone tell me how to configure Jpcsp Launcher by my PC specification, which is:

1.Sapphire Radeon HD6850 1GB GDDR5 DX11;
2.AMD PhenomII X4 B55 3.2GHz;
3.Kingston HyperX 4GB 1333MHz;
4.Gigabyte GA870AUD3 CrossfireX;
5.Windows 7 Ultimate x64;
6. 23' LG Flatron ips235 (full resolution of 1920x1080 through HDMI);

Smile
(10-25-2012, 12:44 AM)Jozma7 Wrote: [ -> ]1.Does the Jpcsp Launcher change only 32bit Jpcsp and not 64bit (cause I use 64bit)?

There is several ways to use the 64bit jpcsp with the launcher
Simply extract the 64bit Jpcsp archive from the buildbot then put the launcher in the top level dir where the bat files are, run the launcher, it should auto select 64bit, Don't forget you will need the 64bit Java runtime installed.
Pages: 1 2